Space shuttle launch or wait for my order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I like em, ALOT!!! My 501 carto's that is :) I am a happy camper and will not squash the mailman today.
I like that I don't have to peel the paper off the cartos to fit in my tube thing with the riva type model. They fit snug over the top but once I pass the top of the carto it slides right on and I still have good airflow. I say thins because I know many people, myself included use 808 cartos with adapters and have to peel the paper off the carto to get enough airflow with the tube thing.
I like messing with stuff , it is like my hobby now. But when I get to the point where I have to goo gone paper off cartos , that gets old.
I will definitely be ordering these again from EM and a Riva too.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Good deal, glad you like them.

Are they holding ,ore then a standard carto as others have stated ? Or did you just sploosh some mix in there and have at it like I think you did lol
I like em, ALOT!!! My 501 carto's that is :) I am a happy camper and will not squash the mailman today.
I like that I don't have to peel the paper off the cartos to fit in my tube thing with the riva type model. They fit snug over the top but once I pass the top of the carto it slides right on and I still have good airflow. I say thins because I know many people, myself included use 808 cartos with adapters and have to peel the paper off the carto to get enough airflow with the tube thing.
I like messing with stuff , it is like my hobby now. But when I get to the point where I have to goo gone paper off cartos , that gets old.
I will definitely be ordering these again from EM and a Riva too.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
You know it! I just dumped some in LOL.
Battery isnt even all the way charged so I know I am not even seeing the full potential here. Right now what I have is similar to a pre filled 808 which is nothing to rag about really. I am sure it will get better once I get my battery fully charged again and let the juice actually soak in ;-). I let them both die (batteries) on the road yesterday and I don't have a quick charging usb , these take forever to charge without it. Riva here I come LOL. Maybe an indulgence ? Oh the choices LOL

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
I thought I was the only one that uses the word "caca". :D :D You made me laugh!! Thanks. :p
LOLROFLMAO @ mudman

But seriously my hubby is 15 minutes away. Called to ask if I want food . I said no I NEED you to take me to the PO! So he is coming to pick me up and I will go to the PO and then he can eat food hehe.
I am such a freak, it isnt like I ran out of anything. I just want to try my carto's. Really bad. I have dealt with some serious caca products in the past yr and am finally getting to the point that I feel comfortable not smoking because I know my stuff works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread