Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Space Jam, Drake's Vapes, Cosmic Fog, TASTE

All will be limited quantity in 15ml and 30ml (taste will be 30ml only)
0mg,6mg,12mg,18mg,24mg

Space Jam
If you have not heard of it or tasted it, you must give it a try.
6 Flavors

-Andromeda, A creamy mix of pomegranate and blueberry that leaves you with nothing left to desire. Andromeda has the ultimate blend of velvety, lush undertones, with the sweet flavors of tantalizing fruit!-Starship 1, A decadent vanilla custard topped with fresh kiwi with a slightly sweet undertone.-Astro, Apples, strawberries and juicy peaches mixed together in a delectably refreshing fruity vape.-Omega, The ultimate peaches and cream juice! Made from natural peach flavoring, this stuff is the real deal.So you get the sweet inhale of a delectable peach, and the smooth exhale of a sweet vanilla cream.-Pluto, A refreshing blend of melon bubblegum with a hint of mint!-Eclipse, the best tobacco vape in the world. Smooth and creamy, this sophisticated blend of cavendish tobacco and vanillas will take you to cloud nine and back.

Drake's Vapes
Gourmet eLiquid handcrafted in the USA
6 Flavors

-Alchemist, Fruity absinthe. A unique blend of fruits and absinthe that will no doubt leave your mind pondering and your palate yearning for more.-Drakeula, Tart blood orange, black cherries, and guava. I vant your blood... A refreshing mix of Blood Oranges, Black Cherries and Guava. You'll be vaping this till the very last drop!!!-Melon Fiasco, Canteloupe and Watermelon If a Cantaloupe loving a Watermelon is wrong, we don't want to be right. Beaming with juicy flavor, consider this hot mess a success for your palate and your new trusty wingman.-Vanilla Trifecta, Complex, rich vanilla custard. A trifecta of vanillas and custards with a hint of magic. Made by Warlocks and Witches in a musky basement.-YOLO, Lavender lemonade. You Only Live Once..... right!? Well, in that case, live a little with Drake's unique twist on a classic. Lemonade with hints of Lavender, YOLO will leave you wanting more and wondering what the @#$% you just vaped.-Punky Bruiser, Sweet-and-sour fruit medley. Sweet and sassy, Punky Brewst- I mean Bruiser will manipulate your taste buds with just one vape. Who can say no to that little bottle of fruity tartness?

Cosmic Fog
4 Fine Flavors

-Kryptonite, My only weakness! A vape that you couldn't put down to save your life, makes Kryptonite true to it's name.A sweet and refreshing blend of cool melon paired with your favorite candy, makes a bottle of juice that you'll finish as fast as a speeding bullet.-Church, Your new favorite day of the week...SUNDAE. Scoops of old fashioned vanilla ice cream, lightly drizzled in decadent hot fudge. The flavor is topped off with subtle notes of sliced bananas, which combine in this perfect vaping treat.-Milk & Honey, Close your eyes and imagine a vape lighter than air. You see fields of puffy marsh mallows as far as the eye can see. The sky opens and sweet milk rains down. Open your eyes in time for the perfect note of rich honey to cap it all off. Finally you have arrived....in the land of milk and honey.-Cola Gummy, Those chewy gummy cola bottles we all loved as kids are back. With a twist! Cola Gummy is a flavor as simple as its name. The flavor is unmistakable. It comes on with a rush of fizz, like you just popped the top on a can of soda. This is not simply a flavor ... This is an experience!

TASTE (not released yet)
Be the first to try Taste!
A vape experience through flavor
3 Flavors

Vanilla Custard
Lemon Key Lime
Blueberry Cream

Stay tuned for updates

Last edited:

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
TASTE is now available @ GP

Get it here first!

Available in 30ml bottles only.
0mg,3mg,6mg,12mg,18mg,24mg

TASTE -- A vape experience through flavor.

-Vanilla Custard, A blend of 43 different flavors to reach the perfect balance of rich and creamy vanillas.

-Lemon Key Lime, A refreshing lemon lime Italian soda, with a hint of cream to round off this sparkly treat.

-Blueberry Cream, Not too sweet, not too tart, fresh blueberries and whipped cream create the perfect vape.

Ay Dee Jay

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Colorado
I tasted almost all of these flavors from all of the vendors today except for TASTE -- pun not intended but I like it in retrospect. They must be a joint venture of some sort or at least marketing / promoting together? I'm in Colorado and they were promoted at my local B&M (which also makes its own in-house stuff) as "very good liquids from California."

I'm mostly entirely in a fruit phase now (mainly AVE Hype and Craveloupe in separate tanks, also mixing the Watermelon with Craveloupe to good effect, and White Cloud Bad Apple for the uber portable win) with my primary tobacco preferences being Boba's / GJ, Halo Prime, Tribeca, Torque 56, White Cloud, and NJOY. I don't like desserty / baked goods / custard type stuff, though I went through a phase of trying a bunch and sort of liking them before getting put off.

I didn't have time to really give them the proper attention as I had to get back to work quickly but I zipped through nearly every single offering (can't remember what I didn't try, if anything). The Drake's Melon Fiasco immediately jumped out as the immediate king to me at this moment, a viable contender to AVE Craveloupe and, in fact, the combination of Craveloupe and AVE Watermelon Bomb or whatever they call it that I mentioned above.

The more I vape it the more it veers towards Craveloupe's subtle, well-played grape notes. I hate grape liquid, but Craveloupe and this are awesome. I bought a new Aerotank to dedicate to it, and it's been a good relationship so far.

Ay Dee Jay

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Colorado
Update: I bought some SpaceJam Astro with an Aerotank awhile back and am in love with that stuff. I also got Apple Teaser from Alien Visions and they both please my Apple cravings in different ways. I only learned to like Apple because of White Cloud e-cigs "Bad Apple" flavor. The AVE juice is like that, while the Astro has more than Apple, peach on the exhale. When I tasted it in the store it must've just been the hardware and other variables, because it sings on an Aerotank with modest wattage (i.e. I'm enjoying it on an IMR battery at 2.1ohms unregulated), high airflow. Never a fan of burning fruit flavors, and I suspect my lungs are happier that way.

Edit: to summarize, this is my current juice obsession list after a long "Bobas and GJ or tobacco flavors in general" stretch:

#1 AVE PG Hype
#2 SpaceJam Astro
#3 Drake's Melon Fiasco
#4 AVE PG Craveloupe (very much like #3, but more muted, Drake wins this one)
#5 AVE Apple Teaser

I have AVE's Melo Nova and Watermelon Bomb. Haven't tried the first yet, the second is too much for me currently but might steep and be a good mixer. It does mix well in small doses with other melon juices to give them more watermelon flavor when they tend to emphasize regular sweet melon / honeydew / etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread