SP2 First Impression Review (SteamPunk SparkPlug)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Crash. I just got a Sparkplug and am really unhappy with it. The 801 copper atty vapes terrible IMO in comparison to the 901 on my SD. I wanted to try it because the cart fill area is a cavern in comparison... however, like you described, it is a "dry" vape. More like vaping air to me. I have not tried a 510 and thought about getting an adapter for either that or the 901's I have been using with my SD. I like a real full flavor vape!

Deena

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
Louisville
Jeep,

Any problems with the unit discoloring on you? I've had mine a little over 24 hours and it has gone from shiny silver to dull grey. Maybe I just have super hand sweat... (Could also be the hairy palms... :p)

Just curious if I'm the only one. I haven't seen any reviews mention it.

My husband's has also turned grey. He's had it for several weeks and I'm not sure when it started to turn.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I've had mine since Oct I think it was... it discolored also. The threads where the atty attach I just don't like and seem to have been worn down a bit. Probably due to being aluminum which is softer and not being made of brass like most mods.
It's been relegated to the emergency omg-everything-has-died-and-only-have-this-left back up box.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
It's 9wx6wx5H, wood and hobby lobby lmao :p
giggle-animated-animation-giggle-smiley-emoticon-000389-large.gif

rtbob

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
Austin, TX
Mine has also changed to a dull grey color, the threads are wearing on the atty end. The thing works okay still. I made my own adapter for it so I can use two 3 volt protected batteries and it really performs well at this level with the BE112 atty it came with. I solved the color change with my dremmel and the round sander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread