• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Southeast Texas and lousiiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
I have been vaping for over 2 and 1/2 years,I think it would be nice to meet with some of the folks that are vaping in this area. Anyone interested please send me a PM. I really enjoyed Vapefest St. Louis 2010 and have been to meets in Dallas and Houston. Vapers are great people and a lot of fun.:thumbs:

We don't have to form a formal group, we can just be a few people (friends) getting together (vaping party) :party: and sharing information, Suppliers and everyone one will be welcome. Bring the better half's'.

Bring your smoking friends, because that will be one way we can help them see that the switch is a good thing. Yes, I know they are a bit stinky, but they may clean up nice after a few weeks of vaping or at least cut back on smoking. :p:pLets not pressure them, just show them the way.

Hope to hear from some of you soon, Betty

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
The Way Across Texes Vaper group sometimes meets in Houston, we had a meet in Dallas this time on Jan 8th 2011. Next meet in Houston, I will try to post it here. Will not be for a while, Angelbunny (lives in Dallas area) our planner just got up and around from breaking her leg. I am hoping to get some folks from this area and meet with them here or around here and then those that want can also meet with the other group.

Texas is so big we need to get together where we can and then meet in larger groups. It also makes it nicer if your travel a ways to know some folks at the meeting when you get there. We can't use the VapeFest name so we will have to have a FiestaVape or VapeFiesta that sound more Texas anyway. We need to round up a bunch of Texans for the party.

Tinki

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
I am in Orange and I agree there needs to be a club or something. I have a few liquids that I don't like and would like to swap. I would also like to start selling ecigs. Myself and my close friend are the only two people I know personally that vape. Everyone seems interested in it when they see me vaping but that is as far as it goes. There is a man in Orange that sells juices and I think 510 or something smaller but I haven't gotten a hold of him yet although I have his phone#.

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
Just wanted to say HELLO! I am in Jasper :)

I am in Orange and I agree there needs to be a club or something. I have a few liquids that I don't like and would like to swap. I would also like to start selling ecigs. Myself and my close friend are the only two people I know personally that vape. Everyone seems interested in it when they see me vaping but that is as far as it goes. There is a man in Orange that sells juices and I think 510 or something smaller but I haven't gotten a hold of him yet although I have his phone#.

Glad to heard from people in my area, would be nice to form a group in our area, If either or both of you want to meet PM :D me, that is the way groups start just 2 or 3 people getting together and then others join in.

There is a vendor in Port Arthur too and maybe in the Jasper area too.

I go to meets in Houston and Dallas when I can, if we form a group we will be welcome at those meets too ( we are welcome if we don't form a group). The vendors are good about helping new people get started as vendors, TX is a big place, room for all.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Vape meet in Houston, real nice place.

June 4, 2011

4pm to 8pm

Buffalo Wild Wings
GREENWAY COMMONS (#3475)
3651 Weslayan Street
Suite 210
Houston, TX 77027-6829
Phone: 713-581-7955

I will have to put that on my calendar. Hoping to make the one in Spring next weekend!! It will be my first, I'm so excited!!

brialeeanna20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2009
texas, USA
June 4th Houston meet!!!!

Buffalo Wild Wings
GREENWAY COMMONS (#3475)
3651 Weslayan Street
Suite 210
Houston, TX 77027-6829

June 4th 2-6pm (later if you want to stay and hang out)

fun, food, drinks yadayada
will be 1 or 2 raffles so bring a few extra bucks
c ya there!!
please pm me to rsvp. or if any supplier would like to help

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
I will have to put that on my calendar. Hoping to make the one in Spring next weekend!! It will be my first, I'm so excited!!

Harmony we will be looking for you, the time has change since I posted but Bria is the coordinator of the meet, so her time is the right time. Same place but now it its 2pm to 6pm or how every long you want to stay.

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
June 4th Houston meet!!!!

Buffalo Wild Wings
GREENWAY COMMONS (#3475)
3651 Weslayan Street
Suite 210
Houston, TX 77027-6829

June 4th 2-6pm (later if you want to stay and hang out)

fun, food, drinks yadayada
will be 1 or 2 raffles so bring a few extra bucks
c ya there!!
please pm me to rsvp. or if any supplier would like to help

Bria, can't wait for June 4, they have some good food at that place, and the company was great last time. Friendlies folks I have ever met in TX and that is saying something.

The rest of you folks in southeast Texas need to come to the meet, we will be looking for you. Los Angeles, California group had a 100 people at their meet last week, so I know we can out do them.

See everyone there. :vapor::party::toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread