• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

South West UK meet ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well you all missed out on a brilliant mini vape meet :D Lovely pub, beautiful views & fantastic company :)

The pub -

The views from the pub -

We also got the barmaid really interested in e-cigs & someone not connected with any of the forums, turned up using an ego & clearo :)

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I know what you mean about e-cig shops in the NW. I'm a bus driver and I can guarantee I'll see a new shop pop up whenever I do a different route. I counted 3 new shops just last week.

I still think you're the lucky one though, having scenery like that close by, I'd trade that for "being the only vaper in the village" any day :laugh:

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sounds like a possible business opportunity there for you Chrissie, why not open the first e-cig shop in Cornwall ?

I couldn't, even if I wanted to as admin on AAE-C UK, I need to remain completely unaffiliated to any vendors.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I know what you mean about e-cig shops in the NW. I'm a bus driver and I can guarantee I'll see a new shop pop up whenever I do a different route. I counted 3 new shops just last week.

I still think you're the lucky one though, having scenery like that close by, I'd trade that for "being the only vaper in the village" any day :laugh:

Gay vaper in the village :facepalm:

Sorry mate coudn`t resist that.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread