Soon to join the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Well I just hit the submit order for a Black Chrome SB. Been thinking for quite a while and kinda like the idea of something simple for my carto/tanks. And besides I can always kick it later.
Silver Bullet is a great mod. Simple, hefty and built like a tank. Great button. Great reputation and time tested. Silky smooth threads - get some Novalox to prime them and prevent corrosion, just a tiny bit goes a long way so buy the smallest quantity that you can find. I got mine at a hardware store in the electrical section.

Don't let anyone convince you to drill a hole in the end cap. The button vents in case of a battery failure.

We could be Ebony and Ivory, Tnt. :D

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Silver Bullet is a great mod. Simple, hefty and built like a tank. Great button. Great reputation and time tested.
Don't let anyone convince you to drill a hole in the end cap. The button vents in case of a battery failure.

We could be Ebony and Ivory, Tnt. :D

"Ebony and Ivory" Now that's funny. I'm gonna kick it. I placed the order for the extra sleeve and kick yesterday and they shipped em out yesterday afternoon. Was thinking about a Provari but I really like the idea of VW for my personal preference. The idea is running through my head to go with another bullet. Or another type like that. I just like the idea of variety for stuff.
I've never been good at making decissions.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Was thinking about a Provari but I really like the idea of VW for my personal preference. The idea is running through my head to go with another bullet. Or another type like that. I just like the idea of variety for stuff.
I REALLY like my Provari. My Bullet is collecting dust while the Provari gets 95% of my attention. I very occassionally will take the BB out with me in its lanyard.

It's so much easier to change voltage with the touch of a button; with the Kicked SB you'll have to remove both the battery and Kick to change your wattage. You might want to check out the Kicklet at Super T Manufacturing, it will eliminate taking the battery out of the Bullet.

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Morning Baditude. I've been looking at the kicklet. I just don't understand how it fits on the battery. I'm really not much into changing voltage, because I've just about figured out what wattage I like. I finally broke down and did some math with the twist and spinner. Count the vmax out for trying to figure out anything, because of the way it works. Every juice is vaped at the almost the same wattage. I don't like a hot vape either and prefer around 6-7. I was just thinking about going with another SB or something. If I can stay away from the (OMG I'm not even gonna say it. I might shoot myself here at work if I do). Then I can buy more options like tanks and juice.
Sides the sleeve and kick are already on their way. I may just hold off on anything till I get it and play with it a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread