Sometimes a guy just has to say "What The Chuck???"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
That is for TWO Chucks. A Chuck is $75. Shipping is $5 per order (to the U.S.) and, if you want adapters, it's an extra $5. There are very few mods available for that price and there are certainly none as well made (and gorgeous) as a Chuck.

I will agree to that. I started with a tornado, which in my opinion is a great starter kit. i then brought a Joker which costs 169.00, and it honestly sucks, i dropped it and the battery housing broke away from the button/atty connecter housing, put it back together, (its threaded). anyways if i could i would have never gotten it. with that money I could have gotten two big chucks and still had money left over to buy two 5packs of 510cartos.

*read the other posts, quake you freaking awsome..... agian. lol

pretty much you wont reget it, when you order the first time you should 'wait' for your chuck to be born, it will make a really strong bond between the two of you, it truly becomes your baby, you love it, take care of it, if you drop it like i just did 5 minutes ago it hurts :( , you respect the work that went into it.

You should get a big chuck if you have never vaped above the standerd -3.7ish volts, you will fall in love with 6v. and trust me the price is actually Underpriced, when i order my next chuck (real soon, just trying to figure out what i want on it, my first is all black matte) i will pay jeff a tip, not because ill get it faster but because he honestly deserves it.

Good Luck, You'll love getting Chucked!!

Last edited:

NickM

Dec 26, 2009
Virginia
Everyone's tastes are different, but I like the Little Chuck better. That's mostly because I prefer to vape at 3.7 so I have no real need for a big Chuck. But also because my Little Chuck has never had any problem with the button, whereas my big Chuck is not as consistent and has trouble firing at times. Of course, that could be because I've dropped my big Chuck hard on the road at least a couple times. It's indestructable -- except for the button. So who knows. The Little Chuck is also handier because it's smaller and can fit in my pocket better.

I do recommend the wrap though. The smaller stickers came off of mine pretty quickly, exposing a slightly different colored indent where the stickers were. Doesn't really bother me though, because now I don't feel like I have to be careful with them and I can feel free to continue abusing them.

I've had my Chucks for over five months, I use them both every day, and I have never regretted buying them for a second. I'm going to get another one for my brother. And probably another one for myself.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I do recommend the wrap though. The smaller stickers came off of mine pretty quickly, exposing a slightly different colored indent where the stickers were.
Dude, send it back to Jeff and get a clear coat put over it.
You'll never lose another sticker.

Check out my Padres Chuck on the left.
It is just a bunch of stickers with a clear coat over the top.

Those stickers will be on my Chuck forever.
:thumb:

BigDaddyRog

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Slidell, LA
www.facebook.com
DC2...considering what you said about the gap between the bottom of the wrap and the endcap, this is my latest tweek....this should allow me to to use a black chuck and whatever color(probably green, possibly orange) end cap I decide on.

Im not sure...but it appears to be getting colder in these tweeks!!!;)

Label2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread