Status
Not open for further replies.

swamijivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Sunny Italy (South!)
Hi Reonauts...

I received my new Reo grand to backup the Woodwil I bought before, and I am very happy:?:

I bought some new stuff from eastmall: some 510 HV cartomizers, 306 LR atty, 510 lr atty , 510 lr cartomizer and 306 cartomizer.
Now, the weird thigh is that 306 and 501 attys works fine on my Woodwil but dont fire up on the Grand, 510 lr cartomizers and 306 lr cartomizers works on both, all set up with same 3.7 battery. 510 hv does not fire up in both Reos, at 3.7 and also at 7v (in my Grand only) The only thing I can tell is that the attys in Grand iare much harder to screw in, but they fit. There is something I miss in my noob Reo's knowledge? Any suggestion is welcome, thanks

Last edited:

swamijivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Sunny Italy (South!)
While looking between the ones that work and the one that don't - can you see any difference?

It sounds like the ones not working aren't making good electrical contact. Are they making any sound when you fire them?

As I told the cartomizers works on both and atty does not on the grand.. all of them! So no difference to note...but the metal colorof HV that is silver insead of gold. They dont make any sound just like they dont make any contact in the Grand. I can try to tight with a clamp.. but I am afraid to damage the thread of PV.

@redeyedancer
Thanks a lot.. but I am in Italy, long way trip! I was just considering if there is some difference between Grand and Woodvil housing that can justify the lack of electric contact. Also, the other hand, why HV does not work in Woodvil at least like the others? Also at 3.7v they should fire a little... Anyway I will use the ones that work on Woodvil and give away the HV if useless; just let me know please how hard I can try to tighten without problems on my Grand and if there is some trick I can use to make contact.

Thanks a lot, cheers

swamijivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Sunny Italy (South!)
What's the ohm rating of your HV attys? What batteries are you using?

Is 4.2 ohm and I used 2x3.7v unbranded (the are pretty crap, each of them barely reach 3v after charging), I think is a thread issue... anyway not a big problem, I can live happy at 3.7v with my reos! Thank you all!

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Is 4.2 ohm and I used 2x3.7v unbranded (the are pretty crap, each of them barely reach 3v after charging), I think is a thread issue... anyway not a big problem, I can live happy at 3.7v with my reos! Thank you all!

For a 4.2 Ω atty, you'd need at least 5 volts to get any performance. 6 volts would probably work much better.

Enjoy that Reo, swami! We're willing to help if ya need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread