Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Mark was kind enough to mix me up a couple of his custom juices and send them my way. I promised him a review so here it goes-

First up: Clouds of Innocence- Mark normally mixes this as a zero nic juice for himself but did an 18mg version for my benefit. It is a mixture of Pineapple, Vanilla and Cola. At first hit, it sort of reminds me of FreedomSmokeUSA's Hypnotic Mist mixed with Dr. Pepper. It's not one I could vape all day but it is nice late in the evening right before bed. It's got a nice cloud of vapor and plenty of flavor but I wasn't getting much for throat hit. Of course, in his original zero nic version, I doubt there would be much throat hit anyway. It's a very original mix from a very original guy. I'd give it a solid 4 stars just on originality alone.

Next is: Pillsbury Orange Cinnamon Roll- Mark mixed this as a 9mg nic juice. (He was low on nic at the time.) As a result it is completely absent any throat hit at all. That doesn't take away from the flavor at all. Mark gave it this name because I commented about the little cinnamon rolls with the orange icing that Pillsbury used to make. It is a combination of orange cream and cinnamon roll and has a very sweet taste with just a hint of cinnamon underneath. My wife has really taken to this one as it reminds her of one of the Sleepy Time teas she likes to drink before bed. A little higher nic level would probably make this one an early morning favorite for me. (Who needs to eat breakfast when you can vape it? :laugh: ) I'm going to give this one 4.5 stars in hopes that I can try it with a higher nic level someday.

All in all, Mark has some very different flavors that are just as tasty as they are unusual. Anyone who gets a chance to try them should count themselves lucky. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread