Some questions about throat hit, e-cigar etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldspace

Jun 21, 2009
Bulgaria (EU)
Hello, I'm new to vaping. I was getting standart version of m401 from BG reseller but it is version with four holes and I was feld uncofortable vaping because I have to draw too much air to feel this throat hit. The i was call to the shop and replace that e-cigarette with e-cigar. I think it is DSE701 copy with 220V charger , spare batt and five cartridges in the set.
The first problem is that e-cigar working OK, but from time to time without reason she starting without even touching it and go extremly hot. She stops after I draw from it or replace battery. Is this problem common and what is solution for this?
The second problem is that I don't feel enough throat hit even with high 18mg cigar flavour cartridges. When cartridge is new the throat hit is almost OK, but not enough. I was trying with adding glycerine to cartridges. The result is that much smoke go from cigar, but throat hit is i think the same or lowest. I try with e-cig liquid - high 16mg Regular tobacco. When I put several drops to cartridge in the beginning first three-five draws are OK, and then everything is like without this liquid. Then i put again several drops of liquid - the same situation and cartridge go full of liquid, but throat hit is gone. What I have to do to increase this throat hit? Some special flavoured liquid or high nicotine inc. in cartridges? I was smoke three hig 18mg original cartridges in one day, I replace four batteries. The result was headache and dizzy head, BUT throat hit was not satisfying.
Thank You in advance!

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
If throat hit is REALLY important to you (like a lot of us), you might want to consider an e-cig with higher volts.

The higher the volts the better the throat hit and you get a great throat hit every time!!

Some people will say go higher in nicotine strength for a better throat hit. But some of us get sick when we go to a higher nicotine.

I have the GG and it is absolute vaping heaven with throat hit - just like a full flavor ciggie but better.

Check out the GG forum in the supplier's forum section.

The GG

oldspace

Jun 21, 2009
Bulgaria (EU)
Thank You for Your answers. These are my test for now:

Sabotaged, I was try with lemon juice - the result: I have feeling that I was smoke "the old cabinet of my grandmother". It was so unpleasend, but the troath hit was not there. Maybe I have to add not lemon juice but citric acid directly.

Adeem, I also try with odl Bushmills whiskey 2 drops + 2 dorps of glycerine + 2 drops Regular tobacco 16mg strenght liquid on my cartridge. The smoke is so much greater than only liquid+clycerine. The feel in my throat is a little harsh with taste of "newspapers on fire". The throat hit is a very little bigger than only liquid+clycerine. Not enough. Maybe i have to find pure ethyl alcohol from pharmacy.

Reggards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread