Some nice tobacco recommendations please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pneathery

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
Surfside Beach SC
Remember that tastes change dramatically after we quit smoking. Vapes o hated when I was one week away from a smoke I fell in love with at one month, and vice versa as well! I hated RY4 at first, and in the last week I've pretty much emptied my bottle that I have of it, when I first bought it, I need up using it as a mix with my Desert Ship (my all day VAPE), but recently I have one dedicated 510Mega just for the RY4 it's 100VG, so I usually start my day with two or three drags from that, before I go onto something harsher, otherwise it just kills my throat that early in the morning. But I have fallen in love with Desert Ship from day one. On my first order I ordered a 30ml bottle of desert ship 100 PG, and 30ml bottle of USA mix100vg, and I mixed the two, fell in love with it, and figured out that it was the complex taste of the Desert Ship that I loved, so I actually ordered 240ML of it from Freedomsmokeusa (great prices from him!) and have been loving it, I did find that it was missing something, so I add a few drops of sweetener to it, and that makes it just perfect! I got the sweetener from blue mist vaping, I didn't meen to order anything but that from them, but I also ordered a 180ml bottle of his TAB, I had heard that that was just like Desert Ship, so for the prie ($30) I figured I couldn't go wrong! I'm now hoping I'm right, I'm going to let it steep till the desert ship is gone (about 3 more weeks) right now it has a plastic taste to it, I'm really hoping that will go away. I still have to VAPE it, that's ALOT of juice to waste, or trade, but I wish he sold desert ship at his prices! Anyway I guess this is another vote for Desert Ship from freedomsmokeusa, but try adding a like 6 drops of sweetener from blue mist to every 30ML! Thats just my 2 cents. Good luck!

Keiff

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2011
Houston, TX
Dekang is ok, it is probably the chinese flavor you liked in your prefills before volcano went to USA suppliers.

I liked the foil-topped prefills, but like the new USA supplier juice the most. The carts I got for the USA 16 mg were obviously hand made, with a chunk of blue foam, silicone caps and then hard plastic capped. So you think Volcano's "V-juice" tobacco is what Dekang Tab tastes like? I'm definately gonna get more of the USA premium from Volcano, but it's a little pricey as far as juices go.

Last edited:

Keiff

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2011
Houston, TX
I haven't, but was just there today checking them out. Read about them on the electronic_cigarette subreddit. I might just have to take them up on the 50% off! Thus far, I haven't saved a dime by quitting smoking... (Magma kit, Inferno kit, extra attys, tons of juice, Lipton Tea, Fluval filters... lol). Thanks for the pointers!

Well... a coworker and I just couldn't pass up this sale... so, collectively, we got:
Marlboro red
Marlboro light
Full flavor tobacco
555 premium black
Cuban cigar
Mimosa
DaVa
RY4

Looking forward to trying these. Unfortunately, it looks like the sale is ovewhelmjng them. 5-7 days before it even ships.

kot1rc5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2010
FL
Another vote for DK-TAB. It's been my daily for about 8 months.
Always purchased from MyFreedomSmokes not to be confused with FSUSA

Taste buds are funny, every few days the DK-TAB starts to taste bland, so I vape another flavor I have on hand like menthol, watermelon, grape, cherry cough drop or tastyfinger for a day or so and BAM! the DK-tab is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread