some ego c questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshpa

Jun 6, 2012
Saugus CA
So we've been using our ego c set up about five months now and we love them compared to the 808's and smaller 510 setups we used previously. We use type B low voltage atty's with all ma sizes of twist batteries. Our atty's last 5 to 10 days and I have a bag of 20 or more used atty's that id love to learn how to clean. Ive boiled....soaked in vodka....and tried flushing with water. Had okay results occasionally but stopped trying to clean them as they just didn't last or taste good often enough to makenit worth it. I don't really even use the vv on the twist and am wondering if we should try standard atty's or change the vv. We are pretty happy with the system but there is always room for improvement. We have tried the Dolores cartos and prefer the standard setup we use to them. Any advice? I read through some cleaning ego c post and even though we have been vaping a year allready I'm not totally up to date on what all the abbreviations and equiptment names are ore mean.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
So we've been using our ego c set up about five months now and we love them compared to the 808's and smaller 510 setups we used previously. We use type B low voltage atty's with all ma sizes of twist batteries. Our atty's last 5 to 10 days and I have a bag of 20 or more used atty's that id love to learn how to clean. Ive boiled....soaked in vodka....and tried flushing with water. Had okay results occasionally but stopped trying to clean them as they just didn't last or taste good often enough to makenit worth it. I don't really even use the vv on the twist and am wondering if we should try standard atty's or change the vv. We are pretty happy with the system but there is always room for improvement. We have tried the Dolores cartos and prefer the standard setup we use to them. Any advice? I read through some cleaning ego c post and even though we have been vaping a year allready I'm not totally up to date on what all the abbreviations and equiptment names are ore mean.

I want to congratulate you for sticking with it. I used my Joyetech ego-c for 1.5 months and quit smoking with it, but started using clearomizers and like them more. I went as far as taking the "atty" apart and cleaning but didnt go any further. Im sure that there is more maintenance imfo out there on the ego-c.....maybe on ECF.....try the search box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread