Soldier Joins the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd just update this post instead of starting another. Anyway got my Puresmoker startup kit last night. Recieved an email last Monday saying it shipped and 6 days later I recieved it. Pretty fast shipping to Camp Liberty (Baghdad), Iraq.

Anyway I love it! Haven't smoked a regular cig since. Does a great job simulating the feel of a normal smoke. Good throat hit with the menthol ice flavor. Some friends actually called it "harsh" but they took WAY too big a draw first time, as did I. So far the battery and cartomizer have lasted 1 and half days of use. My carto is the 36mg one so I think I'm hitting it less then I would a normal cig. Pretty cool. I found myself throwing away normal cigs maybe half way through anyway cause I didn't really want anymore. Now I just vape how much I want.

So I'm converted. Been spreading the news to other soldiers. Some of the responses I'm getting from people are disappointing. "I think I read somwhere those are worse then normal cigarettes". Arghh! So I'm taking it opon myself to educate those around me. On the other hand I got guys that seem interested in getting one for themselves.

Looking forward to trying the other flavors. Just waiting to use this one up first. My lungs already feel better. I didn't wake up feeling like an ashtray today. Sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread