Sold completely out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Ok Guys I am sold completely out of the 510 until i get my shipment of manual kits in next week!!! Thanks a ton!! Time to order lots more juice.. I am going to double check all the juice stock tonight to make sure it is correct on the site!! I shipped out every order i received today!! Wow what a day!! I cant thank you all enough.. now if my 901s and 510s would just hurry and get here!!

Jason

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Really happy for you Jason! Hope I sent a couple sales your way when some were asking about Yeti parts. Those carts I got from you? Worked very well with the Dura....fit tightly. I kept trying to see if there was leakage. Thought I saw some dampness there....but wasn't even sure if it was from filling it or from leakage. In any event, they definitely worked better than the actual dura carts...even the new ones!

I love to see another forum member making a go of things. Hope it gets even better for you! :thumbs:

Lu

JJames68

Jan 25, 2009
Ok Guys I am sold completely out of the 510 until i get my shipment of manual kits in next week!!! Thanks a ton!! Time to order lots more juice.. I am going to double check all the juice stock tonight to make sure it is correct on the site!! I shipped out every order i received today!! Wow what a day!! I cant thank you all enough.. now if my 901s and 510s would just hurry and get here!!

Jason

just got my 510 today, still charging, thanks for the fast shipping

JJames68

Jan 25, 2009
Sambaclu Thanks a lot! Yes I did sell some parts ;) And thats Great about the carts! Good to hear!!

James.. Kit should have been pre-charged if i recall.. I think i charged those for 12 hours already. Have a vape ;)

Jason
just tried one of the batteries, and yes it appears you did, great puffin, works great, thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread