soft whistle tips for 901 or 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
I think that the main problem with carts is that after a period of time in use the constant heating and cooling process of the material distorts it and it becomes loose. Remember, heat causes contraction and cold causes expansion.

I Think It Isn't The Expanding & Cooling Etc.Is That We Are Looking For A Particular One--Soft Flat Tip For The 510

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I think that the main problem with carts is that after a period of time in use the constant heating and cooling process of the material distorts it and it becomes loose. Remember, heat causes contraction and cold causes expansion.

You've got it backwards.

If you're having trouble with carts being too loose, just use a pair of pliers and gently squeeze the atty tip in the pliers. Not so much as to see a visual distortion, just enough to grip the cart.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
You've got it backwards.

If you're having trouble with carts being too loose, just use a pair of pliers and gently squeeze the atty tip in the pliers. Not so much as to see a visual distortion, just enough to grip the cart.

I Thought We Were Talking About *Finding* A CERTAIN Cartridge On This Thread...Maybe I Was Mistaken:confused:Sorry

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I Think It Isn't The Expanding & Cooling Etc.Is That We Are Looking For A Particular One--Soft Flat Tip For The 510

The only drawback I see with the soft duckbill rubber tips for the 801 is that they slip right out of the atty, there's no lip there to make it sort of snap on, like the others have. I wish someone would make a better one, I'm always afraid my PV is going to drop right out of the mouthpiece.

I am well aware of what you are looking for, I was refering to the post that the womenfolk made about the tips slipping out of the atty. I should have used their quote when I posted.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Last edited:

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
:D Hey Thanks COL. For The Heads Up On Those, I'll Check It Out But I Think I Have Those Already, I Bet Soon If One Of The Suppliers Reads That Enough People Are Looking For These, They Will Make Them. Thanks Again;)

I am partial to the rubber tip carts myself and certainly would not mind seeing them mad available for all attys.

Perhaps you should do a posting on the General forum something along the guide lines of "Interest check" How many people like the rubber whistle tip carts that are available for 801 attys and would like to see them made available for all attys?

Maybe it will gain some attention.

I will let you know if I come across anything.

Oh, and you are welcome:D

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
I am partial to the rubber tip carts myself and certainly would not mind seeing them mad available for all attys.

Perhaps you should do a posting on the General forum something along the guide lines of "Interest check" How many people like the rubber whistle tip carts that are available for 801 attys and would like to see them made available for all attys?

Maybe it will gain some attention.

I will let you know if I come across anything.

Oh, and you are welcome:D

I Put A Post In Suppliers Forum And Made A Suggestion...I Think I'll Look Into Those Pipe Stems Too..Something Will Work I'm Sure..Keep Posting:)*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread