• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Social Group (BGV) Co-Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumiis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
London, Kentucky
Hello all, alas, I am Very happy to see this group growing more and more every day. Ultimately I had started this group just to see if there were any Kentuckians out there, and I'm dumbfounded at the results, just the last 3 or 4 days there have been 4 people (maybe more) join this group!

I work a 40+hour week, I am on the London City Fire Dept. and Rescue Squad, am in school and training to be an EMT, and also meet up with District 13 Haz-Mat occasionally, needless to say I stay VERY busy 24-7.

I am considering placing someone as Co-Host of this group, who, at this point, has yet to be decided on, but as I have very little free time, I have decided this decision is a must in order to keep this group on it's feet.

If there are any comments or suggestions, I would be very happy to hear them and/or answer to the best of my ability, and as always, Keep on Vapin':vapor:

~Zaija

Lumiis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
London, Kentucky
Nice Km, very nice to know that people are working behind the scenes to further our (our = BGV) reach in the community.

As for TWolf, I think thats a great idea, and alas, I was speaking with AngusAT&T for those of you that know him, he informed me that I was completely wrong about a Co-Host, that the group leader can only set up a Moderator for the forums, and in my infinite wisdom completely misread his words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread