So what's up with people saying you shouldn't vape THC o, hhcpo, thcpo, any acetate( o suffix ). Comparing it to vitamin E acetate. Is it true?

HashiramadYomama

Jan 24, 2023
People are saying vaping any alt cannabinoid acetate such as thc o produces the gas ketene which cause evali lung disease which was caused by the vitamin E acetate contamination bs that happened a little while back.

If this stuff is obviously harmful why is my smoke shop and every other gas station selling them legally and taxed? I get it's not fda approved but shouldn't I be at least guaranteed to not be poisoned by the product? I get alcohol and cigs are poison in a way but I'm talking about literal poison ketene gas. Lol. Apples and oranges so anyway, since you guys seem to know your .... most of the time can you give me some insight ? Am I harming myself vaping a THC o cartridge from the smokeshop down the street from me? Is it like vaping vitamin ae acetate harm wise? Hhcp I heard is plenty strong without the o being added on.

I plan on doing a 40 percent hhcp, 50 percent something like hhc or delta 11 or something strong but still a good cut(being that hhcp is like almost 30 times stronger than those) and 10 percent terps organic botanical.

People say with a high tolerance 10 percent is good, but my tolerance is like, just sad. There's a high tolerance, then there's my tolerance(chong league) so I'm going 40 percent hhcp might go higher if I feel like I could use it but I'm sure it'll be plenty strong like that.

Should I use vivi or this new site which looks promising called WWW.stateofmindlabs.com , or another site, I know for a fact vivimu has quality products they have a good reputation and they have fast and affordable shipping. And Im assuming state of mind labs is at least as good just based on what I read about them they seem like they're on top of their .....

Thanks for reading all that yapping... Show me de wey

Is it safe to vape( I know it's safe to eat or stick up your ....) ( not that I'd do that, I feel like with hhcpo that would just kill u. The first cannabinoid caused overdose death will happen that way)

What's the matter with me

HashiramadYomama

Jan 24, 2023
People are saying vaping any alt cannabinoid acetate such as thc o produces the gas ketene which cause evali lung disease which was caused by the vitamin E acetate contamination bs that happened a little while back.

If this stuff is obviously harmful why is my smoke shop and every other gas station selling them legally and taxed? I get it's not fda approved but shouldn't I be at least guaranteed to not be poisoned by the product? I get alcohol and cigs are poison in a way but I'm talking about literal poison ketene gas. Lol. Apples and oranges so anyway, since you guys seem to know your .... most of the time can you give me some insight ? Am I harming myself vaping a THC o cartridge from the smokeshop down the street from me? Is it like vaping vitamin ae acetate harm wise? Hhcp I heard is plenty strong without the o being added on.

I plan on doing a 40 percent hhcp, 50 percent something like hhc or delta 11 or something strong but still a good cut(being that hhcp is like almost 30 times stronger than those) and 10 percent terps organic botanical.

People say with a high tolerance 10 percent is good, but my tolerance is like, just sad. There's a high tolerance, then there's my tolerance(chong league) so I'm going 40 percent hhcp might go higher if I feel like I could use it but I'm sure it'll be plenty strong like that.

Should I use vivi or this new site which looks promising called WWW.stateofmindlabs.com , or another site, I know for a fact vivimu has quality products they have a good reputation and they have fast and affordable shipping. And Im assuming state of mind labs is at least as good just based on what I read about them they seem like they're on top of their .....

Thanks for reading all that yapping... Show me de wey

Is it safe to vape( I know it's safe to eat or stick up your ....) ( not that I'd do that, I feel like with hhcpo that would just kill u. The first cannabinoid caused overdose death will happen that way)

What's the matter with me
Also with the vitamin E acetate there wasnt this many cartridges around compared to how many THC o cartridges are out there today. At least where I live. In a 10 mile diameter there's like 30 smoke shops and a lot of the gas stations sell it too. So there was loads of people vaping on it and I've heard nothing of anyone getting sick where with the vitamin E acitate a lot of people were getting sick and in a short amount of time. And theyre were a lot lot less carts around on top of that.

So I'm thinking is it more of that anti vape propaganda .... or what? Like with the school girl turning into the walking dead doing the backwards crab walk on the ceiling because she was withdrawing off of deadly nicotine. These commercials are hilarious. I get kids shouldn't vape but at the same time misinformation is not okay.

Users who are viewing this thread