So what did I do wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
i have finally decided to put my type-A personality traits away. i will blow out atties. if they really get clogged and vapor production drops significantly, i'll run Hot water through them. after i flush it, i'll blow it out. i'll switch to another atty for a day or two. i believe in letting it dry naturally. i don't use a hairdryer anymore. for as many cleaning methods that i have used in the last year, i'm convinced that i've killed atties by meddling. there is no one answer on "the right way to clean atties". i have become a big fan of "keep it simple stupid". Happy vaping!!!

Tinman402

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
pulaski, tn
So the consensus here is never hold the button and dry burn the atty to get the excess residue to burn off.. Should have know better than to trust something shown as "the how to clean atty's" on you tube.. Good info guys thanks for all the help.. I swear my mail lady needs to get here already..lol... I wanna try these 306s..

also since I am getting knowledge here.. I plan to order a spare battery (giving me 3 total). I wanna get a 900mh.. Wil all my 510 and ego stuff still fit it and would you recommend getting a spare charger as well.. How often are we seeing chargers go bad?

Last edited:

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
ego chargers are NOT compatible with 510's... a 510 will go *boom* on an ego charger. They make an adapter that will let you charge an ego battery on a standard 510 charger; it's my "backup" charger, haven't lost my original yet.

All your 510 attys and cartos will work on an ego just fine. A 900mah ego battery is just that: An ego battery, standard connectors, charger, etc., that's a bit longer and holds a bigger charge so it doesn't die as fast as a standard 650maH.

As if "fast drain" can be used describing egos, lol

Tinman402

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
pulaski, tn
ego chargers are NOT compatible with 510's... a 510 will go *boom* on an ego charger. They make an adapter that will let you charge an ego battery on a standard 510 charger; it's my "backup" charger, haven't lost my original yet.

All your 510 attys and cartos will work on an ego just fine. A 900mah ego battery is just that: An ego battery, standard connectors, charger, etc., that's a bit longer and holds a bigger charge so it doesn't die as fast as a standard 650maH.

As if "fast drain" can be used describing egos, lol

I don't have any 510 batts.. only ego 650mh ones.. I can charge the 900mh with the same charger right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread