So, the Empire...

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
Ok. I know what it looks like now. They very helpfully have a image of the pcb too. If you got a pcb OF THAT SIZE with THE BUTTONS IN THE SAME PLACES you could probably just swap it out. If the form factor was the same but the buttons were different it still might be manageable. If the form factor was DIFFERENT Dremel if plastic would be needed and the probability of it working goes waay down. Does look cool though.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Ok. I know what it looks like now. They very helpfully have a image of the pcb too. If you got a pcb OF THAT SIZE with THE BUTTONS IN THE SAME PLACES you could probably just swap it out. If the form factor was the same but the buttons were different it still might be manageable. If the form factor was DIFFERENT Dremel if plastic would be needed and the probability of it working goes waay down. Does look cool though.

I've done some basic measurements on the Lost Vape Centaurus BF mod, and that looks like it could be retromodded with a DNA chipset @bombastinator2.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
I've done some basic measurements on the Lost Vape Centaurus BF mod, and that looks like it could be retromodded with a DNA chipset @bombastinator2.
If it’s lostvape it should already have a DNA chipset. I’ve got a therion and another (I forget which, two battery squonk) they both have DNA pcbs I think….. unless they started making their own in which case yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread