So Rob hit it out of the park again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revmann

Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Clearwater, FL
I wanted a LP Grand for my fourth. I needed something more rugged so I bought a black wrinkle. I was looking at it from a purely utilitarian point of view as I wanted a finish but I did not want a tumbled one. I wasn't in it for the looks. But DANG, even this black wrinkle is gorgeous! I love it.

One downside. I have gotten used to big airflow. I ordered the RM4. Its extremely tight for me. I am going to have to drill. So then I see the RM6. I got one on order now :)

Now that I got something perfect, time to send in the mini and grand to have their tops chopped and the VVG to be chopped and converted to mech..

Revmann

Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Clearwater, FL
Yeah yeah yeah, been a long day lol
reos.jpg

Attachments

• 20141023_223041.jpg
    20141023_223041.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 48

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I wanted a LP Grand for my fourth. I needed something more rugged so I bought a black wrinkle. I was looking at it from a purely utilitarian point of view as I wanted a finish but I did not want a tumbled one. I wasn't in it for the looks. But DANG, even this black wrinkle is gorgeous! I love it.

One downside. I have gotten used to big airflow. I ordered the RM4. Its extremely tight for me. I am going to have to drill. So then I see the RM6. I got one on order now :)

Now that I got something perfect, time to send in the mini and grand to have their tops chopped and the VVG to be chopped and converted to mech..
Wow. U must have some crazy lungs to think the rm4 is tight with biggest air holes. IIRC they are 3 mm. No offense meant but maybe u should order one of pbusardos Legal vape 4000s! [emoji91] [emoji12]

But hey whatever keeps us off the stinkies. After 15 yrs of two packs a day no way I could suck that hard!

Revmann

Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Clearwater, FL
I was wanting to try a bigger atty but didn't have the mailing capability to send in my other reos to be chopped due to moving across the country. Because of this, I was vaping a Fuhattan with with a a MutationX atty wide open, so I am not accustomed to small airflow now. I remember when the RM1 with the stock air hole was adequate lol. You can see one of my RM2s has a huge hole in it now. The other with the small hole has been drilled to 1/16th for reference lol.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Very nice looking family. Congrats on the newest addition :toast:

The black wrinkle is just such a classic. Very durable and also deals with oversquonkage gracefully - seems to wipe clean easily and doesn't leave an oily residue. They are also the universal base for any door - everything looks great paired with them.

You are, BTW, the first person to call the RM4 "tight". You must have the lung capacity of Michael Phelps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread