So Many OT Threads - makes me think ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAG

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
STL
MystStick, lol. See, it didn't hurt at all, good for ya! I'm to the point, where I just do it! Of course my mother still rolls her eyes as she turns green with envy! She's a smoker who has to "step outside". She's not ready to try....yet. My kiddos and their friends just laugh and think they're cool, especially when I pull one out that matches some crazy color - that I'm wearing! They say it's like jewelry for me now or something, lol

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Know about your unmentionable Ms. Katz, this has to do with....... :)

Aargh ... M'Dir, you are more of a tease than my beloved Wader :lol: "this has to do with......." the V4L product which is at this stage 'unmentionable' ???

It always looks like i've got a rather colorful porcupine in the corner! 4 or 5 or 6 XLs (and a couple backup egos) on the chargers in the corner.

Lovely analogy SAG :laugh: all my XL manual soft-touch titans do make a colourful collection.

Yes, maybe egos are an option, but as MystStick said, something less clunky would be nice.

Last edited:

MystStick

ECF Veteran
Aargh ... M'Dir, you are more of a tease than my beloved Wader :lol: "this has to do with......." the V4L product which is at this stage 'unmentionable' ???

Not fair to keep us hanging in suspense! I am already saving my pennies for the next new product launch!!! I know I will go for it because V4L seems to find just exactly what we are wanting! (Bad habit of theirs to separate us from our money).

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
Agreed on the new products Katz! It would liven up things here quite a bit. Like others, I'm good on supplies and stuff but would really like to see some new technology. I've been adventuring around with some other vendors but my first love will always be V4L. I'd like to see V4L improve these concepts so I can give them my $ rather than anyone else. Here's a couple things I'd like to see:

1. An improved "fat" battery. I found one elsewhere that is very much like the EGO but has a few improvements. It fits seamlessly onto a 3.5ml tank (no gaps) and is the same diameter, lasts a full day+ on a 1.5ohm tank with heavy use, has a low charge time (like 2 hours or less), is shorter than an XL battery, and is automatic. So the technology is there, it just needs some improvement. This particular battery maintains consistently a 3.7v or so output, which is OK but could be a little better. Also, it only has a 4 second cutoff, which is way too short and demands multiple puffs every time. I'd like to see what V4L could do here.

2. An 808 diameter tank. What do we all hate to do? Fill carts. Argh. If we could get a tank that is the same size as a regular coolcart but is as easy to fill as a 3.5 tank..... oh lord. That would be heaven! I don't like to use the tanks out in public just because of all the looks and questions. Carts are much more discreet, but filling them all the time is such a pain. Again, the technology is there. I tried one of these from another vendor (there's only one out there so far that I know of) but it was terrible quality-wise. Nasty plastic taste, leaking, sometimes not firing at all. I'm sure V4L could develop something like this and perfect it just like they did with the regular carts and I know that I for one would buy a BOATLOAD of them to replace my regulars altogether.

MystStick

ECF Veteran
TheScoutness, you have a wonderful wish list going there. Would love to see some of these. I too have scouted the internet trying to find something like that and while they are out there, I prefer to wait until V4L comes up with a set up. I trust that by the time they market a product of their own branding (or OEM) it is vape ready for the masses. So, I sit here collecting my pennies in a jar and wait while they tease us and I drool all over my computer. They had better hurry up because if I end up killing my compter first, I won't be able to afford the new toys ~ LOL

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
TheScoutness, you have a wonderful wish list going there. Would love to see some of these. I too have scouted the internet trying to find something like that and while they are out there, I prefer to wait until V4L comes up with a set up. I trust that by the time they market a product of their own branding (or OEM) it is vape ready for the masses. So, I sit here collecting my pennies in a jar and wait while they tease us and I drool all over my computer. They had better hurry up because if I end up killing my compter first, I won't be able to afford the new toys ~ LOL

That is a great thing to do! I made the mistake of trying other things from different companies but I always come back to V4L. There is just no comparison in quality! I have learned my lesson the hard way and will wait for V4L to come out with their latest and greatest!

MystStick

ECF Veteran
That is a great thing to do! I made the mistake of trying other things from different companies but I always come back to V4L. There is just no comparison in quality! I have learned my lesson the hard way and will wait for V4L to come out with their latest and greatest!
Oh Harmony.. I learned my lesson early on.. I now only trust V4L, but that does not stop me from checking onto "things" and pttting them on my wish list.

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
i use 3-4 vendors for juice ,had to branch out and theres no shame in that :) all the companys know it and its very rare to only use one company .....but see i still placed my order when the deals are competitive :) NO company is gonna carry everything ....except the one in china where you order direct :) Most people here admit to having myriad batteries from several companies ....nothing wrong with that .I cant get clothes in one place either ;) jmho
v4l excels at the best 808 though :) Im sure i'll be happy with my new v4l ego kit ( first ever ) .

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
i use 3-4 vendors for juice ,had to branch out and theres no shame in that :) all the companys know it and its very rare to only use one company .....but see i still placed my order when the deals are competitive :) NO company is gonna carry everything ....except the one in china where you order direct :) Most people here admit to having myriad batteries from several companies ....nothing wrong with that .I cant get clothes in one place either ;) jmho
v4l excels at the best 808 though :) Im sure i'll be happy with my new v4l ego kit ( first ever ) .

I agree that there is nothing wrong with branching out. I'm sure there are many other great companies out there! It's just that V4L tries and tests everything on their gear and finds what works best. Since I only use V4L gear I trust them to sell what they have found works the best. So for my gear I (personally) only shop at V4L :D Juices are a whole other thing...

*DISCLAIMER* I didn't mean to sound like I was knocking other companies. Sorry if it came across that way. I understand how it could have.

MystStick

ECF Veteran
I agree that there is nothing wrong with branching out. I'm sure there are many other great companies out there! It's just that V4L tries and tests everything on their gear and finds what works best. Since I only use V4L gear I trust them to sell what they have found works the best. So for my gear I (personally) only shop at V4L :D Juices are a whole other thing...

*DISCLAIMER* I didn't mean to sound like I was knocking other companies. Sorry if it came across that way. I understand how it could have.

Harmony, I totally agree with you. Nothing wrong with branching out, I just have never had a good experience with it. V4L really knows and stands behind the equipment they put on their shelves (either branded or OEM) so I just wait and get my gear from them. I know others don't and there is nothing wrong with that, but I have heard some stories of things just not being perfected yet, so I wait until it is good enough for V4L and then figure it is good to go!

MystStick

ECF Veteran

Their eGo kits rock!!!!!

SAG

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
STL
While I agree that there's nothing wrong with "branching out", I've had bad luck when I first tried vaping with some other companies. And recently some guy opened in my area. His USA juices are very expensive and taste just like perfume! So I'm sticking with V4L goodness. Product line, customer service and my taster say so!
Mystic, just ordered a black eGo kit, gawd that pink one is ugly to me! Now if Peppy was hot pink........teehee. I'm loving all my colored, beautiful titan manual XLs, even having a constant porcupine in the corner (charging station)!!!!!!

MystStick

ECF Veteran
While I agree that there's nothing wrong with "branching out", I've had bad luck when I first tried vaping with some other companies. And recently some guy opened in my area. His USA juices are very expensive and taste just like perfume! So I'm sticking with V4L goodness. Product line, customer service and my taster say so!
Mystic, just ordered a black eGo kit, gawd that pink one is ugly to me! Now if Peppy was hot pink........teehee. I'm loving all my colored, beautiful titan manual XLs, even having a constant porcupine in the corner (charging station)!!!!!!

SAG I know you will love your new black eGo! They are so much sleeker looking in black. (I prefer it over my green any day of the week). I also like the slightly shorter length since they eliminated the PT (which I didn't use).

Enjoy it!!!!! And I know what you mean about some of the other juices available......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread