So I think I want a GLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
It depends what you are looking for, here are the options.
The 5v GLV2 is a good strong vape if you need more power.
The GLV Mini is small and cute. It hits great at 3.7, nice device.
The Super Mini is the same but even smaller and more stealth.
The XL mini is 3.7 but it uses an 18650 for longer battery life.
and the XL is a huge 5v double stacked 18650 for all day vaping, some people go days without charging,lol!!

all are available in any color combo you want. Fully custom!!!

cgallagher

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Cleveland
It depends what you are looking for, here are the options.
The 5v GLV2 is a good strong vape if you need more power.
The GLV Mini is small and cute. It hits great at 3.7, nice device.
The Super Mini is the same but even smaller and more stealth.
The XL mini is 3.7 but it uses an 18650 for longer battery life.
and the XL is a huge 5v double stacked 18650 for all day vaping, some people go days without charging,lol!!

all are available in any color combo you want. Fully custom!!!

Do any of these take an 18350 battery?

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Personally, I prefer the mini & super-mini at 3.7v, but I know keyzy prefers the 5v. So you need to think about what you want in your vape. Also I have found that some of the juice I use just don't vape well at 5v. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. The truth is probably after you buy one--you will buy another one!!

mechanus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2012
Costa Rica
www.mechanus.org
I'll echo player30 on that one - I find the 3.7v Mini (or Super-Mini) to be the most versatile. Some flavors may be a little muted (or colder, I guess you can describe it), but I tend to use a 2.6Ω clearomizer most of the time. If I want the extra "oooomph", I've got a metric boatload of 2.0Ω cartomizers. Too bad most of them are Boges, I'm really digging the Kanger-style (horizontal coil) on the Mini.

You can make the 5v play nice with the fruitier/sweeter flavors if you're willing to have different cartomizers/tanks/clearomizers/atomizers in higher Ohms, though. For example, on the 5v, I find 2.6Ω to be a nice sweet spot for some of the more "tobacco" flavored e-liquids, but it fries my Caramel Cappuccino, so I tend to use a 3.6Ω cartomizer for that one.

So it's really, six of one, half a dozen of another. They're all solidly built. Sarah and Jay are always supportive, so you really can't go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread