So how much extra stuff is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
I'm not willing to go back to analogs and I dread having a situation where I find myself stuck.

I've made a few orders so far, adding to my supplies. I have one dead battery charger, one atomizer that died 4 days after receiving it. We're trying to keep two of us going, with penstyle e-cigs. Just how many chargers, batteries and atomizers should we keep on hand at all times? What do you guys do - add an atomizer and battery to every juice order or what? You just continually order spare parts?

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Where are you ordering from? If you take care of your atomizers they should last at least a month. Puresmoker has a 14 day warranty and affordable prices. He also tests them before hand to make sure they're not DOA. I'd keep at least 1 or 2 spare batteries and atomizers. I'm planning on working it out where I order once a month and getting 60ml of liquid + 1 bat + 1 atomizer. You might want to get a pass through battery if you're at your computer all the time also.

Even with all that I've calculated how much it would cost a year. I'd be spending $830/yr to replace my 2 pack a day habit which would still save $2090/yr!

RainbowznStarz

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2008
Fairfax, Va
I just put an order in last night (i'm about to run out of fluid! 8-o) and I added an atomizer just in case. I've had one battery that turns on by itself and it killed an atomizer. I still have 3 batteries, 2 chargers and 2 atomizers 2 packs of carts and 8 cores.

I think I'm good for at least a month, maybe two. Crossing fingers.:rolleyes:

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
I initially ordered from Smart Fixx and have since ordered from Steve. I need to email him about the atomizer and I already emailed Smart Fixx about the charger (it seems to have come apart inside). So just routine stuff, I know, but both of these items went whacky on the same day and I started to have a panic attack thinking I might need to go buy cigs! LOL!

So before this happened, we had two chargers, four atomizers and five batteries. That seemed to keep us just barely afloat, in terms of batteries charged and ready to go. But I'm running close to a month on my first items, so I'm expecting some of them to die pretty soon and batteries to not hold a charge for as long, I guess.

Maybe I can convince Steve to move next door to me, so I can relax. LOL!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
initially you need to spend and get some supplies,

with tobacco cigs, you go and buy a carton for the week,
so with e-cigs, you need to work out what you will need for at least 1 month, better is 2 months,
this should be your first order,
then each month, order 1 months supplies,
this gives you always 1 month in hand.

Ideally, if you can afford it,
buy a years supply up front,
and replace as needed each 3 months.

Di .....

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
oops hit the post button before i had finished , apologies all

When i first started i ordered 3 batteries, 4 atomizers and carts plus juice, also a spare charger plus a usb charger as well, i know its expensive but it's what i would have spent anyway in about a month on real cigs.

As long as you have supplies until the time you order and the time the postman pops round then all is cool :)

womble on people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread