Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Everyone knows that I'm a Snickerdoodle fiend :lol: *points to my signature*. I just have a weird question or two...

My first batch of Snickerdoodle was around Christmas '10, and it was heavenly. I mean, I didn't vape ANYTHING ELSE unless I just needed to take a break to be able to taste it again. :vapor: My second batch was purchased at around... January/February and it is great, but for some reason, it was not as cookie-like? Or not as buttery/sweet? I'm not complaining, it tastes great still, but it seems like the recipe ever-so-slightly changed.

Same with waffle. My first batch was way back in November. Very buttery and syrupy, perfect blend. With my second batch, bought at the same time as my 2nd batch of Snickerdoodle, I get a bitter taste, though, kind of like vanilla extract? The syrupy taste is still there, but the buttery goodness is not as strong. It's still yummy but sometimes weird tasting.

Is it just my batch or has anyone else noticed this, or has the recipe changed? I've had them for a while, so steeping isn't the issue.

Regardless, :toast: Cheers to Vaporbomb for being amazing!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
We've talked on another thread about this... I could be writing the very same thing Raynen!

Almost exactly the same taste and response! My favorite is still VB Snickerdoodle (now along with VB CreamyPeanutButter and Arctic Ice)... and yeah, I fell in love with it from my first batch about 2 or 3 months ago... 2 batches later, I'm missing the fullness of the first love.... this last batch (yesterday), is better than the second, and I'm hoping with steeping, it will match the first one... keep the faith!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
good news!

the Newest bottle of Snickerdoodle i just got is better than the last, ... i just mixed some of the last with the latest, and it is close to what i remember in the First batch... confusing? not if you love their snickerdoodle...

What i'm saying is the latest batch is almost as good as that perfect one, a couple months ago... i think in time it will be just as good...
Hope they got it down...
We our in contact with the manufacture on the issue. If you have ordered this in the past week please contact customerservice@vaporbomb.com. VB will always stand behind our product.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
We our in contact with the manufacture on the issue. If you have ordered this in the past week please contact customerservice@vaporbomb.com. VB will always stand behind our product.

Oh without a doubt VB is still my favorite! I'm not worried, since both Snickerdoodle and Waffle are still very tasty, just slightly different. It happens, but thank you guys for being my favorite vendor! :)

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
They are a really good company, my first e-juice experience and after trying a lot of other vendors, I always find myself back at Vapor Bomb. This is the first time I ever got something yucky from there, and I have ordered a lot.

I can't forget Vapor Bomb, they played a big role in helping me change my life for the better.

I cannot agree with you more! They're amazing. My first order I just didn't order things that I liked, ironic, just wasn't for me, but it wasn't gross tasting. They sent me a tiny sample of peach and then KABOOM! (Haha, no pun intended) I fell IN LOVE with Vaporbomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread