how da heck dids i gets here ?
emoticons-and-smileys-341.gif

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
how da heck dids i gets here ?
emoticons-and-smileys-341.gif
@AG51 Your Cubis tank brought you here. :)

Speaking of which...

Do you like your Cubis? I have two in rotation (of 8 tanks) and they rank #2 and #3
in performance for me. I've seen quite a few people trash-talk them and don't
understand it.

Now... the Cuboid Mini tanks... they are universally loathed. TRY to find a positive
review. OK... HERE is one: ONE of the Cuboid Mini tanks I have is #1 in my arsenal.
It's my idea (at this point in time) of perfection. With that said, the OTHER Cuboid
Mini is dead last at #8. Cannot get any atty to perform well... flooding... or dry hits...
or hernia-inducing draw. Sub-ohm or plus-ohm.

I'm looking forward to the wire, cotton and kit (ahem, @Flowersoul) to arrive and
see if a hand-built atty will work in that one tank.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
I have 1 sprinkler going. The robins are really enjoying it. There are 4 or 5 out there
playing in the spray. The water must also be bringing some worms up to the surface
because the birds are eating like kings/queens (cannot tell who is who out there).

:) :) :)

I like that kind of stuff.

Be KIND to the fauna. Always.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
@AG51 Your Cubis tank brought you here. :)

Speaking of which...

Do you like your Cubis? I have two in rotation (of 8 tanks) and they rank #2 and #3
in performance for me. I've seen quite a few people trash-talk them and don't
understand it.

Now... the Cuboid Mini tanks... they are universally loathed. TRY to find a positive
review. OK... HERE is one: ONE of the Cuboid Mini tanks I have is #1 in my arsenal.
It's my idea (at this point in time) of perfection. With that said, the OTHER Cuboid
Mini is dead last at #8. Cannot get any atty to perform well... flooding... or dry hits...
or hernia-inducing draw. Sub-ohm or plus-ohm.

I'm looking forward to the wire, cotton and kit (ahem, @Flowersoul) to arrive and
see if a hand-built atty will work in that one tank.
I LOVE my cubis tanks :wub: I use dem on my iSticks ALL the time. I have taken all my gs Airs and threw them in a bag with my not used anymore pile:laugh: I was using just my airs and protanks butts when a friend ub mine sent me a cubis to try I stopped using the others and got more cubis tanks. They are Soooooooooo easy to clean and use. I'm just a simple vaper and these have just clicked with me from the get go. I don't habe da cubis mod or the square tanks, just the round ones. I have NEVER had a dry hit, burnt taste, flooding,leaking or nuthin go wrong with them. So I says da heck wiff other people that's just more supply for me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

Users who are viewing this thread