Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
S'mores!!! SO... we've had this flavor in trial runs for MONTHS now, changing around the mixtures, ratios, steeping times, etc. It alway ended up being too dark after steeping time or too much of one flavor and not of another for me to be happy with. Joel, the creator of this blend and one of our main Juice Masters, found a mixture that he was in love with. I was still hesitant. Josh and I do not release a juice unless we think it is perfection and go through lots of trial runs. I'm sure you are all aware of the Hurricane that just hit the east coast. We are located in Frostburg, MD, up in the mountains of Allegheny County, MD. We are not only in the mountains, but we are on top of a mountain, and it feels like a secluded little tundra snow globe. If you drive a 1/2 a mile down the mountain it is a completely different world. Well, needless to say the hurricane hit Frostburg on Monday night knocking out our power and heat. There Josh and I are cuddled up on the couch with lots of blankets, candles, our pup Lucy (see Lucy's photo to the left), and our e cigs. I decided to be adventurous and load a brand new 1.5oHm SmokTech eGo Dual Coil Clearomizer up with 3ml's of Joel's S'mores. The 3ml's were gone by morning between Josh and I! I thought S'mores would be a nice seasonal flavor for the summer. But! It is such a warm, smooth, sweet, vape that kept us warm and intrigued though an entire winter wonderland hurricane! We decided to add it for our Halloween Sale that Wednesday to introduce it to TVR Vapors :) We hope you enjoy! ~ Jess

Last edited:

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Just got a sample of the smores with my peanut butter cookie order. I know I should let it steep a bit but I had to try it. It is REALLY good. I am definitely going to have to order some of this on my next order. You folks definitely make the best juice I've tried.

Just wait till next week.... I have a feeling it might just be on sale during Cyber Monday ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread