• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Smoky Mtn Vapers Club House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I'm in here, now, too. BB, I need the name of the vendors that supplied the gift/door prizes that cags and I won, so I can send along Thank-You notes, whenever you get a chance. I won the Riva EM kit (very useful and going strong!). Cags got the MAP tanks,but passed one along to me, as she was afraid of it lol.

AmberK

Mar 21, 2011
Tennessee
Ok, I may be a DIYer in the making.

I ordered a few supplies and have been fooling around with a couple of flavors. I made Matt gummi coke bottle (all I can say is... ewwwwww... ) that he seems to be enjoying, while I have cheesecake.

The feeling of smoking, the nicotine, I can smell, AND cheesecake? just kill me now, it does NOT get any better than this! LOL>

Well, ok, it does get a little better. I need to get some sweetener, but it sure wont take much!

I need more stuff... this could get FUN!! lol.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Hoping this isn't against forum rules but wanted to invite any of my fellow vapers to this benefit tomorrow night at the Hill in Knoxville. My son has put together a benefit show for the Second harvest Food Bank which was flooded recently and again 2 days ago. They had considerable damage and loos in the first flood and we are trying to help them out. Would love to see all of you there. lots of great prizes will be raffled off as well. All money raised will go to Second Harvest.

SecondHarvestFlyer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread