Smokeless Image Volt review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyblues

Dec 9, 2012
Parker, Colorado
This is my review on my first experience with Smokeless Image Volt. After a negative experience with another company, I ran into this site and read some of the reviews of KR808 style vapor products. I read a number of positive comments on the Volt so I tried it.

I can say without hesitation that Smokeless Image has been a great experience in every respect. I bought their Volt Standard Starter Kit and choose the RY4 liquid. When it arrived, I unpacked it, charged up the batteries and gave it a shot. I fell in love. The taste was wonderful, the vapor was good and the batteries (78mm) lasted about 4 or 5 hours before needing recharging.

I had a small problem with the USB charger being loose in the wall charger and not making a good connection. I contacted the people at Smokeless Image and the immediately sent me a new charger (and added in an extra USB charger) with no questions asked. That's excellent customer service!

I am very happy with the Volt and have ordered more batteries, cartomizers (RY4 and an going to try Cowboy) and a few accessories. I will continue to use the Volt products at work (a bit more stealth) and have since gotten an eGO Twist and Mini Nova to try out when the liquid I ordered gets here. I will use the eGO at home and Volt at work.

There were a few other KR808 style products I was going to try that were recommended on this site but I am so happy with Volt, I will stick with Volt for my KR808 needs.

Thanks for all the great suggestions. This site is wonderful!

Best regards,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread