Status
Not open for further replies.

austin.deejay

Verified Member
May 24, 2011
Austin, TX
www.k5hdm.com
Hi,
I got a couple of e-cigarette kits from "Smoke To Live" located in a mall in San Antonio.. Luckily they were free because these guys are one of the rip off companies who charge 119.00 for a 51 Trio e-cig and charger.. I got a vial of their menthol e-liquid and I really love the stuff.. The bottle said $59.99 on it!! but on their website they charge $30 bucks for a 15ml bottle (I know, crazy).. Does anyone out there happen to know what kind of juice they use (I am sure they just repackage something they found).. I really love their menthol but 30 bucks is crazy for a 15ml bottle.. Hopefully someone can clue me in on where they get their juice!

Thanks!
DJ

austin.deejay

Verified Member
May 24, 2011
Austin, TX
www.k5hdm.com
Yeah, I see the $7.95 15ml bottles and think that's a rip off.. hah.. $30 is just crazy.. but I am tempted to get another bottle because it is my favorite and it's the best menthol ever.. I have tried so many menthols from different places and none of them are as good as that one.. I would have to pick the most expensive e-juice in the world to be my favorite.. hah.. :blink:

-DJ

DanielE

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 25, 2011
san antonio
Hello DJ.

First you need to understand it is obvious that prices in the mall will be more expensive then you will find online, since online there is no rents to pay, utilities, payroll to employees 11 hours a day ECT... So take that into consideration when you say
'Rip Off'. Of course it is more expensive, but you would usually get better items in a physical location then all the cheap items they sell online.
Also, you have the convenience to go to the physical location and take what you want vs. paying for shipping and waiting for a week or more for it to get to you or even wait more (back ordered ECT) so please be more understanding.

About the liquid - as a returning customer you get $5 off any refill. They also have buy 3 get 1 freem so it comes out to about $18 for a bottle. cartidges sell for $8 and also buy 3 get 1 free so it can be very affordable.

If you want quality and convenience you need to pay a little bit more, like anything else in life.
Trust me it's worth it!

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread