Smoke Stik

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobnot_

Moved On
Mar 3, 2010
Yes they are just a rebranded RN4081 the only difference in the smoke stik is the fancy lights and the tip if the battery which do look quite nice i must admit.

although i notice they say they are assembled in usa but i more than suspect that means they paint an RN4081 battery and glue a new tip onto it.

they do look very cool though.
edit: i was going to post a pic of one with a diamond tip and white light but i cant yet.

they seem to be a big company based in arizona with a few websites for different countries all over the world.

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
i didnt know this was also the RN4081.
Lorikay do you have a 4081 atty. its great and works amazing at 3.7v and 6v. use it on my Phidius Xhaler and GG Grant. and also use it on a regular manuel e-cig battery. totally amazing.
question about this smoke stix.
on the new rn4081 it has 1 hole serial number on the post and wide wick. older ones have 2 holes no serial number and thinner wick.
Which one of these is on the Smoke Stix?
I get my RN4081 attys from Vapor Kings. Rob has the newer atty and thast teh one i want. Thanks

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I have not used an atomizer from SS...only cartos. Here is my review:

I currently own the SS Hendu,Royale and Premium batteries. I also use the SS 4081 cartomizers. SmokeStiks are expensive if your the usual ECF shopper. However I have found from personal experience and use of the product that there are several real differences that may make them worth the money. batteries...unlike other 4081 batteries I have tried the SS does NOT have a cleaning cycle. The SS has a simple 7-8 second cutoff...no morsecode and no shutdown between drags. Two blinks and by the time you exhale it's ready to go again. So far they also seem to have a superior life to them. All three batteries last much longer than the other two brands I have tried. I do not normally use any Chinese juices but find the flavor of the SS out of the box to be very acceptable and pleasant. They have no glue anywhere in them so are very easy to refill and change flavors. The design of the atty coil and wicking system is totally different than a KR8 carto making them much more burn resistant. I personally have never burned the filling in one of them with normal use. If asthetics is important to you there is simply no other product on the market as beautiful. The Hendu,Royale and pink or gold batteries have a crystal LED tip. Even if you just order one of the premium batteries and a box of matching cartos it would be a valuable addition to any e-cig collection for special occasions. Here is the URL for a 20% discount SmokeStik ::: Alternative Smoking

Smoke Stik had many "affiliates" who MAY be selling products that are not the current version of Smoke Stik. Smoke Stik...like many other vendors has just recently switched from attys to cartomizers and is in the process of refining their cartos. There does seem to be some glitches in the supply chain that has resulted in wildly differing opinions due to people recieving versions of cartos no longer in production. My advice is if you have questions or concerns just write to Smoke Stik...or call Bill. He is happy to talk to customers. They also have a subforum here at ECF.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I find the draw super easy.

9733d1275361213-new-smokestik-hendu-blackpink2.jpg
Did you see the pink one?
:D

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Since I was looking for a place to post this I figured this would be good...then I could say to Salt...yes...I think the draw is much better....I've been using SS almost exculsivly for several months and when I try to use a KR8 now the draw seems too hard....thats on the autos of course....anyway....

sorry....I had to come back and edit that out.....my friend quasimod pointed out that it said they were Made in America and I dont think that is true....last year they were making some cartos with USA juice and maybe assembling some stuff in the USA but "American made"...I dont think so. I really love SS and use them every day so dont want to post something misleading....thanks quasimod...:) you know how I hate to make an ... of myself here at ECF...LOL

Last edited:

DaveTheRockStar

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'm smoking a smokestik jet right now actually. Excellent product, I've had one of the batteries for over a year now, and if a battery stops working, they will send you a new one free of charge, I had two die out on me, but they sent two new batteries, 2 cartomizers and a USB cable for free, all I had to do was pay shipping. The new batteries work very well, lots of vapor. My smokestik produces almost the same amount of vapor as 905 mod I had for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread