Smoke free for two years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
Hello, Congratulations! I am glad you quit and feel better. Strange though, with me I don't feel any different and I smoked full flavored menthol for 40 years. I like that you have helped others to quit tobacco, once they quit, they will help others too. I personally think, though, that if big tobacco companies get on the wagon, so to speak, it will legitimize it with the FDA. It also may stop all these counties and cities from banning vaping. Once the newbies try the ENjoy brand or cigarette styles they will then switch to a better system. I vapped in several airports and on the plane, but I am ever mindful of when children are present. vaping is so much better then smoking.

May 8, 2014
San Diego
  • Deleted by The Ministry
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Congratulations on being smoke free for two years, that is such a great accomplishment! I know people who think it's impossible to get out of smoking cigarettes even though they know how harmful they can be; your story is inspirational. Thank you! Hopefully I can help my nana get off cigarettes, fingers crossed!!

It can be so much more convenient to get vaped up and not have to go outside to smoke, it's even better for your health from what i've read... Congrats again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread