Smok came a long way with the RSST, great first time RBA in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
After however long it has been since the RSST came out, I finally got one and must say it is a huge improvement over the old type-R genesis style atty. I bought 3 type-R attys when I first started rebuilding and now that I am using the RSST, I look back at how cheaply made they were in comparison. For anyone as behind as I was or a newbie just getting into gennys here is a good RSST article with all the info you could ever need. Don't get me wrong, I have used and do use quite a few tanks and drippers, it just took me forever to get the RSST. If you are just starting out I definitely recommend the getting one. It is pretty straight forward, not nuts to drop and never to be seen again with a spring instead. I do like that they included the rubber stoppers from before, I think it had one installed and 2 in the spare parts bag. The brushed stainless and smooth finish are also a definite improvement over the chrome plated brass. So as I said a moment ago, if you are just getting into rebuilding or haven't gotten around to picking up a RSST for yourself I definitely recommend it! Not sure I feel the same about this Rainbow Elite I just got ... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread