Smilin's journey for the past few years....hello v4l family

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
Steve-O! Good to see you around. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for everything you've done for us. I just passed my 2 year mark without a cig and it's been all thanks to V4L. I started very briefly with another company but they were a huge disappointment and I was this close to going back to smoking but decided to give V4L a try and been with it ever since.

I think the best part of the company is the constant development of new technologies. As each of us matures in our vaping experience, our needs and tastes mature as well. The company has been doing this right along with us. There are so many others out there that are content to remain stagnant and sell inferior products at insane prices. Not you guys. Can't wait to see all the upcoming innovations!

My only suggestions would be to echo what others have said about shipping costs, keeping inventory, and possibly a double check of each order going out to make sure it's been pulled correctly. Overall I'm happy though. You keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep on handing out those business cards!

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
Oh Steve, I have a suggestion that I think would make a lot of people happy - recreate the USA line of juices in the WOW/Premium lines. I know you guys had issues with the USA ones and that's completely understandable. This is kind of an old issue but it seems like I've seen a lot of threads lately as the stock of certain flavors is running out. There were some really good ones that a lot of people got attached to.

It's just a guess obviously, but I imagine this wouldn't be too hard for V4L as I'm sure you probably had a hand in developing the USA juices. This would make for an easy transition by taking the data from those and creating them again, right?

In particular I really liked #7 juice but I absolutely LOVED Peacemaker. I've never tasted anything else like it. If you could bring that back I sure would buy it and I'm sure many others would too. :)

Sorry in advance if that's a topic that's already been trampled to death. I'm sure you've probably heard it before.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I have enjoyed your products from V4L very much over the years. I have enjoyed the ever increasing improvements, the dedication to these improvements and have high regard for your products. I want to thank you very much for your products and enjoyable vaping experience over the years.

However, I have three suggestions for overall improvements:

I will answer each one so we all understand.

Stocking of juices and cartomizers – If it takes an average of a month to receive shipments from your supplier ov

There are 2 times during the years where china fully shuts down, as well as creates issues. Lunar new year could be 2-3 months, and national day, eh week, could be 1 month. I always try to be fully stockied, and we are addressing these issues. I thing ti remember, we have about 5000 scu's, so, it is a bit more complicated with this, ut, promise, over the next few months will be fixed.

erseas than there should be at least a month of stocks located in the USA at the V4L center. I have grown so tired of waiting and waiting for my favorite juice to be re-stock. It seems like having stocks available is constant ongoing problem with V4L.

Chargers to handle the increased size of the mah batteries – This might be moot as it sounds like it is being addressed but revised chargers so these new DAV batteries that have far more mah can be charged more quickly. Waiting at least 12 hours for a re-charge is just not acceptable and should be improved.

This is My own ignorance, when I desired the finest charger, I only had stick cig style battery's. was told by engineer wold be perfect. Now I am fixing this issue as well. Promise, you will be smiling very soon!!

Size, weight of batteries:
As batteries increase in mah innovative ways should be brought out to address the ever increasing size, weight and clumsiness of the batteries. I am extremely happy with the new automatic DAV but it is apparent that the batteries are becoming larger and heavier. At some point the increase in mah will led to such an uncomfortable battery that it will no longer appeal to the average person, deterring newcomers from seeking out the e-cig.

We will have in 650, 900, 1100, and 1300. My fave is the 650, and 900 for tis reason. 650 is about the same weight as the ex, only shorter, and thicker...jus like me;) heh heh heh

perfect to shew with new smileomizer

Thanks again,

Bill

Bill

Hope all is explained above, let me knowif you have any other questons, cause if you have 1, many have same questions.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
For every one on the forum who is fairly new, you really couldn't ask for anyone better to spend the time in the field finding the absolute best product than Steve, an ex chain smoker. He knows his stuff.

Leeshor, Wow, I miss you man, please, let's talk on da phone. Number is still same.

Steve

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Thank you Mr. Smilin Steve, for the direct responses to my questions!

Again, top notch!

I guess if I had to make another suggestion, it would be to set up some regional V4L offices and retail centers with their own "Smokeless Lounges". I would highly suggest one for the greater Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area :)

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Steve...it is nice to see you "drop in"...along with others here, I would like to see V4L re-introduce a USA line of flavors...while the community owes much to China for the development of vaping, we should also promote USA vendors and support our own economy. Too often I have purchased eliquid that is over a year old, and close to "use by" date, and they cannot be returned...I prefer my juices to be fresh, and don't mind "steeping" them myself. Perhaps I am in the minority...and I don't mean to sound harsh...but our economy can only recover if we all pull together and support working Americans....there are hundreds of juice masters inventing new flavors and products...perhaps if V4L developed a working relationship with one or two of them....

Good luck and happy vaping...

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Steve...it is nice to see you "drop in"...along with others here, I would like to see V4L re-introduce a USA line of flavors...while the community owes much to China for the development of vaping, we should also promote USA vendors and support our own economy. Too often I have purchased eliquid that is over a year old, and close to "use by" date, and they cannot be returned...I prefer my juices to be fresh, and don't mind "steeping" them myself. Perhaps I am in the minority...and I don't mean to sound harsh...but our economy can only recover if we all pull together and support working Americans....there are hundreds of juice masters inventing new flavors and products...perhaps if V4L developed a working relationship with one or two of them....

Good luck and happy vaping...

Va

I only wish my Fam understod how hard I have, and am now trying to create juices here in USA. Our first forray, was a total bust for us financially, cost being 300% higher, as well as mislabeled experation dates. They never even sent us the correct replacement lables, as juice, made properly will last a minimum of 2-4 years, stored properly. I took a trial for over 100K, and truth be told, their lab, was NOT on par with the ISO 9001 lab's, as well as SGS certified labs I work with in china. By adding 300% to cost, and discounting, I end up loosing money. Not a way We can stay in business. The true expiration date's were suppose to be 30 months, which they are doing now. The juice is perfect.

I still use some juice I bought in 2008, stored in a drawer, conditioned to 65 degree's, and it taste near perfect to me.

Now, I have recently contacted a local lab, who supposedly is ISO9001 certified, planning on meeting in the near future. Believe me, I want to give as much as I can to USA, and have employed many out if work people, all far higher than minimum wage, some 100's of thousands of dollars a year.

Thank you for calling me out, and rest assured, as soon as we can begin to make USA juice, to my standards, we will.

Lastly, when you say there are hundreds of juice manufturers making juice here, you are quite correct, but, for me, I would not use any I have not been to actual facility, as I vape morning, noon, and night, and only want the finest juice, going into my body, as well as my VL family.

Thank you

Vape-On

Smilin:2cool:

Last edited:

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Va

I only wish my Fam understod how hard I have, and am now trying to create juices here in USA. Our first forray, was a total bust for us financially, cost being 300% higher, as well as mislabeled experation dates. They never even sent us the correct replacement lables, as juice, made properly will last a minimum of 2-4 years, stored properly. I took a trial for over 100K, and truth be told, their lab, was NOT on par with the ISO 9001 lab's, as well as SGS certified labs I work with in china. By adding 300% to cost, and discounting, I end up loosing money. Not a way We can stay in business. The true expiration date's were suppose to be 30 months, which they are doing now. The juice is perfect.

I still use some juice I bought in 2008, stored in a drawer, conditioned to 65 degree's, and it taste near perfect to me.

Now, I have recently contacted a local lab, who supposedly is ISO9001 certified, planning on meeting in the near future. Believe me, I want to give as much as I can to USA, and have employed many out if work people, all far higher than minimum wage, some 100's of thousands of dollars a year.

Thank you for calling me out, and rest assured, as soon as we can begin to make USA juice, to my standards, we will.

Lastly, when you say there are hundreds of juice manufturers making juice here, you are quite correct, but, for me, I would not use any I have not been to actual facility, as I vape morning, noon, and night, and only want the finest juice, going into my body, as well as my VL family.

Thank you

Vape-On

Smilin:2cool:

Steve just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work. We really appreciate all you do for our V4L family :toast:

MystStick

ECF Veteran
    Thank you Steve for explaining the business decision in discontinuing the USA line. As it was my favorite juice, I too was very disappointed. I stocked up on my favorite (Java Junction) and have enough to last for a long while, so glad to hear it will keep well if properly stored.

Just goes to show that we can deal with being disappointed when the explanation is shared. I plan to vape on and live well... so don't want any juice that is not up to par "-). I will however, severely miss my favorite juice :-(

SMILIN

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 21, 2008
    CHITOWN USA
    www.vapor4life.com
    BEEN A WILD RIDE ALL THESE YEARS. I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A NEWB BACK IN 08 AND ALL THE FAM THAT HELPED ME OUT ON HERE, AND THEN WHEN I STARTED VAPOR4LIFE TO HELP PEOPLE THAT WAY THAT MY FAM HELPED ME.

THE LAST COUPLE YEARS HAVE NOT BEEN THE EASIEST BUT IF THERES ONE THING TO KNOW ABOUT ME IT IS THAT I ALWAYS COME BACK BETTER THAN EVER FOR MY FAM

I WILL NEVER FORGET MY ROOTS AND WILL FOREVER KEEP WORKING TO MAKE YA SMILE IN ANY WAY I CAN :thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread