:) :) :)

29bf4ed.jpg

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ok... now that you folks have succeeded in derailing my thread... :rolleyes: If there are any people left still following it that you haven't already scared off... (LOL!!) I have a couple of announcements to make:

1. I want to apologize to the Finalists that I have not gotten in touch with yet to make the arrangements on how to receive your Gift... This has been a little more work than I thought it would be, and I have been dealing with a minor crisis in the middle of it all, too panic.gif But I promise you will be hearing from me soon!!

2. Some of you had asked about being able to carry this on in another thread, and I have gotten permission to do just that!! So I will be setting one up in the next couple of days right here in the PIF sub-forum, and will post the link to it here!!! sillylove.gif

Again... I want to Thank each and every one of you for making this such a Wonderful Challenge... and to all of the VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE who donated the Gifts that made this all possible in the first place!!!

6hhscnajpg.gif

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Just realized I actually won a contest :) ... Thanks to SK and to the suppliers for this awesome contest. Has been a rough time, family tragedy, so this was a little bright spot in my life. I am very thankful for that..

I guess I just saved the Best for last.... hug.gif Enjoy your Gift!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread