sitting here with my new EGO :) WHAT NEXT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

divebomber

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Sharon grove KY
newb here ..i just gotta say OMG I wish I found this info highway site and did my home work before i got on this vaping spree ...

IDK what or where I was when I came accross a 51 trio offer ( get this ...starter kit and 5 carts/charger for 99.99 and 60/70 bucks a month for the carts) cant remember ( only 3 weeks ago :blush:) so i said to myself "self " 60/70 bucks a month is cheaper than im paying now for ( new word i learned ) analogs .....getting the 51 was a HUGE MISTAKE (price wise ) ....... I will say that the 51 trio DID start my voyage in the vaping world....yes i could have got my money back ( i guess ) but i found myself really enjoying sucking on the fake ciggy..of course i ran out of cartrages so i went looking in gas stations like a mad man and picked up a cig20 ( much cheaper and still as effective ) and rite about that time 5-6 days into vaping my e-cigs i come accross ECF and see what VAPING is really all about and once again i said to myself " self " time to take the next step ....and i bought a ego ce5 starter kit with some ( another new word ) e-juice .
And now 4 days with this unit i find myself wanting bigger and better I AM LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE AAAAAAHHHH GOING NUTS !!!! i just wish i could fast forward through time so i could find the rite combo of ...get this pg/vg/nic/flavor.. it will be a ride i am sure ...just want to thank you all .....great info ...BTW i did not quit smoking just havent had ANALOG in three weeks to the day of getting the 51
..............TO FUNNY ......... VAPE ON MY FREINDS........ think i will change my user id to darthvaper lol

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Welcome, glad it's working for you! I almost got sucked into one of those kits, I don't remember the name now, but it was advertised on satellite radio, I wrote it down then came home and researched it. The info I found wasn't very favorable! BUT, I found this site and several great vendors.
Go slow and steady, there's lots to try and lots to learn, just try and budget accordingly as you look at new toys!

Birchi

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
SE Virginia
My recent journey is not too far apart from yours. I started with a Blu kit, carto's and juice, ego-C kit, and now (5 weeks from my start) I am using:

• eGo batteries with Kanger T3 clearomizers
  • eVic with Kanger T3's and Carto Tanks
  • SmokeTech VV Gripper w/ Carto Tanks.

I would recommend low resistance Kanger T3's (or Vivi Nova) with your eGo batteries. These make a nice, inexpensive upgrades that work well. I am also VERY happy with my eVic and really liking my VV Gripper.

Trust me, gear can be an addiction in and of itself. I am now looking into DiY juice and making my own box mods!

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
Welcome to the ECF DB! Lost of us started out the same way you did and then found ECF. If you want what is tried and true and by many considered to be the best check out the Provari. It was the answer to my vaping prayers after trying out many mods. It might outlive you as well. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions around here. We love to help out.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
....... think i will change my user id to darthvaper lol

Hi Divebomber. Welcome to the ECF. Congrats on your three weeks.

I Agree with you that the Smoke51 is what I now refer to as a "gateway" device...... much the same as many of the gas station pv assortment. They allow us to have a device that is intriguing enough to want to try, but yet are not quite what fits our personal style or prefrences. You now have a solid base from which to work with the eGo. I also agree that this is a world much like alice in wonderland where you just keep on going until you finally realize this is where I want to be, Finally..... how did I actually get here again?

You will find that perfect setup for yourself. All you have to do is be willing to look . Enjoy the journey.

Oh and by the way , Darthvaper is taken already. Look him up hes a nice guy....... Glad you have joined us. Happy Vaping

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
i just wish i could fast forward through time so i could find the rite combo of ...get this pg/vg/nic/flavor.. it will be a ride i am sure ...

You're right, it will be quite a ride, but don't spend another minute wishing you could skip it. Trust me! The journey itself is one of the best parts.

Welcome, and congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread