site suggestion

• Thread starter ceejay
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ceejay

Can you please put flavor descriptions for your juices? My friend tried out my redbull flavored juice and loved it. Went to your site and it's called red heifer and we just assumed it's the redbull flavor.
He went ahead and ordered it, hope it's the same redbull flavor? Was curious about the other flavors but it would be helpful if there was a description of the flavor.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Oops, Sorry!

I'm glad he did draw the correlation between the two names, as that is what I was trying to go with. Wanted to make up names rather than use Copyright names and such, so...

Red Bull - Red Heifer
Dr. Pepper - DP
Marlboro - MLB

Everything else should be self explanatory. And my favorite is Mint, but that's just me ^.^

And note that to me they didn't taste 'spot' on to what they were called, so that's another reason for the name Change. I apologize for any confusion this might have cause.

-Rob

CandyGirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Oops, Sorry!

I'm glad he did draw the correlation between the two names, as that is what I was trying to go with. Wanted to make up names rather than use Copyright names and such, so...

Red Bull - Red Heifer
Dr. Pepper - DP
Marlboro - MLB

Everything else should be self explanatory. And my favorite is Mint, but that's just me ^.^

And note that to me they didn't taste 'spot' on to what they were called, so that's another reason for the name Change. I apologize for any confusion this might have cause.

-Rob

hey Rob.

i'm curious about this. is it not okay to use the copyright name in the description at all? i see other suppliers doing this also, cml = humped back desert mammal or something to that effect.

you can't say, "Red Heifer - similar to the popular drink Red Bull"?

is it that strict or are suppliers just staying on the safe side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread