Single Coil RTA VS Dual Coils what do you prefer?

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
Im just curious with RTA`s do you guys like single coil flavor bangers or dual coils more of a cloudy setup?

I recrently got 2 new RTAs which happens to be my fav now too for single coil i got blaze solo and dual coils i got dead rabbit v3 i love them but but theres something about that blaze solo tho i either wicked it rly good or single coil can be alot more flavorful if build right?
Rabbit blows bigger clouds but is expected, anyway loving these rtas..

And no i dont use them on my mechs even tho they are hybrid safe some people here kno i just went to mechs also, i just use drippers there which is going fine too using it right now :p with .22 build on 21700 battery 40T but tomorow picking up 30T hits harder cuz of lower internal resistance
Getting of track lol

Anyway got any recommandations for rta?
They are so good its like a dripper and tank combined pretty nuts i havent tried it sooner was just subohm tanks and drippers before this

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
I usually stick with single, as it's easier to build and easier on the cells/batteries.

A good RTA I came across was QP Design Juggerknot Mini, there's now the latest MR version that has been released.

There's a few forum members that can give you any information you need on those as well if you need @The60WattGUY.

Then there's Atmizoo Tripod, 2 versions of that now. MTL to RDL and major emphasis on flavour.

They also released the Aer RTA, apart from the name I can't tell you anything more.

Then there's Taifun GT IV and the latest V, the V seems interesting as it uses the airdisks as they're called from the GX rdta to modify the airflow.

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
I usually stick with single, as it's easier to build and easier on the cells/batteries.

A good RTA I came across was QP Design Juggerknot Mini, there's now the latest MR version that has been released.

There's a few forum members that can give you any information you need on those as well if you need @The60WattGUY.

Then there's Atmizoo Tripod, 2 versions of that now. MTL to RDL and major emphasis on flavour.

They also released the Aer RTA, apart from the name I can't tell you anything more.

Then there's Taifun GT IV and the latest V, the V seems interesting as it uses the airdisks as they're called from the GX rdta to modify the airflow.
Those rtas you just named are at least 150-200€ no good atty in the range of blaze solo/ rabbits? About 50-100 i guess would do me fine.. id love a taifun but i dont have 199 for one haha

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
I've no experience with mechs myself, but those that do say that it's kind of a feel thing in regards to the vape you get.

As when you use a freshly charged cell/battery the voltage drops over time and therfore the wattage declines.

Would be nice if there's any 510 voltage tester though, but I've not got a clue if there is one.

Reactions: The60WattGUY

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
%95 of my setups are single coil.

Built right they can produce more then enough flavor and cloud patterns (more than my lungs can hold!) a plenty.

IMHO: no need for the extra effort and battery drain of multiple coils.

g.
That is true tbh i dont see much difference between my dual coil rta and single rta, only better battery life is what i see but that is a good thing oh also bit less vapor nothin major , think i like them single slammies too

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Im just curious with RTA`s do you guys like single coil flavor bangers or dual coils more of a cloudy setup?

I recrently got 2 new RTAs which happens to be my fav now too for single coil i got blaze solo and dual coils i got dead rabbit v3 i love them but but theres something about that blaze solo tho i either wicked it rly good or single coil can be alot more flavorful if build right?
Rabbit blows bigger clouds but is expected, anyway loving these rtas..

And no i dont use them on my mechs even tho they are hybrid safe some people here kno i just went to mechs also, i just use drippers there which is going fine too using it right now :p with .22 build on 21700 battery 40T but tomorow picking up 30T hits harder cuz of lower internal resistance
Getting of track lol

Anyway got any recommandations for rta?
They are so good its like a dripper and tank combined pretty nuts i havent tried it sooner was just subohm tanks and drippers before this
This might not be entirely relevant as I mostly use RDAs, not RTAs, but I exclusively use single coil now. Flavor is phenomenal, and I have several mods that are limited to 60W so single is kind of the way to go.

When I'm looking at RTAs I'm still looking at single coil, even though I have plenty of mods that can comfortably run a dual. I just prefer the vape.

Users who are viewing this thread