Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I have one..you are gonna love it. You need to go to Home Depot or Lowes and get some Noalox...its near the electrical supplies. Its a small bottle for about 5.00 ...You need to apply this on the threads of the silver bullet about once a month...or twice..just to keep it from seizing up, locking up. Thats the only maintenence that im aware of.

Good luck..and enjoy it

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I make my own peppermint eliquid...

I also purchase eliquid from Tasty Vapor..his stuff is fantastic.

Also..diyflavorshack.com has some great eliquid.

Thats my 2 suppliers....but lots more here to choose from

I use cartomizers...i have an adaptor that i got from altsmokes that fits the KR808 cartomizers....they have the atty built into them..and are disposable. You can refill them about 6 times or so..sometimes more. But at $1 to $1.50 a pop...easy worth it. I get them from Health Cabin or other vendors here.

also..if you get interested in cartomizers...here is a great thread on how to fill them easily.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/67012-refill-cartomizers-quick-easy-video.html

Hope this helps !

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Oh and Congrats on the quit ! Its the best thing you can ever do for yourself. And...by getting a superior device ( the silver bullet) is a fantastic way to start the vape. You are gonna love it.

Wishing you much success.

Tip...start out with about 36mg nic eliquid...thats what i did...im down to about 12 nic now...slowing weaning myself down to 6mg nic...eventually.

You want to start out higher to avoid the nicotene withdrawl....you will still have a few symptoms...but not enough to worry about. I started off coughing a bit , sore throat....thats normal. Also...i use a eliquid with a bit more vg than pg...it helps with the sore throat issue.

Be glad to help you in any way i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread