Status
Not open for further replies.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Minor thing, but I thought I'd mention it.

Signatures, at least for me, seem a little wonky. Local stuff like uploaded images work fine, but links to remote images (like the "I've been smoke-free for X days" type just don't display at all.

I've tried several different ones, including a few that I see other people using successfully around here, and they all just come up blank.

I've checked the "Show your signature" box on this post. See immediately below for an example of the kind of nothingness I'm talking about here.

Here's the current BBCode I'm using. Pretty basic stuff.

HTML:
[IMG]http://banner.innovapetion.com/ProVapeSig_972.jpg[/IMG]

I've also noticed that using that code in this post didn't work, either, so apparently it's not strictly related to signatures.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
That's interesting, as I don't see it either. Code looks good to me. When did you hit >15 posts? If it was within the last hour, it may be that the forum has not reset yet. It resets about once an hour, and at that point your permissions get bumped.

Otherwise, I got nothin' (other than when I looked at the link directly and did see the banner).

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
I can see it

ProVapeSig_972.jpg

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
it is a caching /firefox issue it works fine on chrome and opera

Interestingly, I don't see my own signature (though apparently several people do), and I use Chrome.

And... Oh my God, I may be an idiot. Excuse me a second while I turn off AdBlock...

[Edit] Umm... never mind. All is well, and I'm embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread