Sig 100w mod - What is a good upgrade from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassyCoder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
United Kingdom
So my current setup is Sig 100w mod with kanger subtank. I used to use the RDA section but couldn't be bothered anymore with building so i use the 0.5ohm coils and usually vape 6-8mg e-liquids varying from 60/40 and 70/30 (vg/pg) ratio.

I've had this setup for a good 10 months, would you recommend me upgrading if so what tanks and mods are similar?

Thanks in advance :p

PyroTekRob

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Norco, Ca
I just bought a Uwell Crown tank to put on my kanger subox. I run the kanger nano and mini on my istick50w. I'll also be looking at upgrading to the Kanger Subox pro 120w or the new sigelei 200w. I don't think I really plan to go above 80w, and don't know much about TC. So in the end I'll probably end up with the kanger 120, based on price, and I haven't had any issues with my current 3 kanger boxes in my house. I love the kanger tanks, and may upgrade what I have to their top fills as they come out. But I also really like the Uwell Crown, which I've only had for about a week so far.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

SassyCoder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
United Kingdom
I just bought a Uwell Crown tank to put on my kanger subox. I run the kanger nano and mini on my istick50w. I'll also be looking at upgrading to the Kanger Subox pro 120w or the new sigelei 200w. I don't think I really plan to go above 80w, and don't know much about TC. So in the end I'll probably end up with the kanger 120, based on price, and I haven't had any issues with my current 3 kanger boxes in my house. I love the kanger tanks, and may upgrade what I have to their top fills as they come out. But I also really like the Uwell Crown, which I've only had for about a week so far.

I was going to get the Uwell Crown, but ended up getting the Fuchai 200w by Sig with a Smok tfv4 tank, it's eating up my juice like a ...., but all in all everything is amazing i'm not sure if i'd have preferred the crown hm.

PyroTekRob

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Norco, Ca
I was going to get the Uwell Crown, but ended up getting the Fuchai 200w by Sig with a Smok tfv4 tank, it's eating up my juice like a ...., but all in all everything is amazing i'm not sure if i'd have preferred the crown hm.
I had asked my shop about the TFV4, they had told me it was a juice hog. That's why I went with the Crown in the end. They also had crowns on their mods, so I was able to try it before purchasing. I like the quad coils that the TFV4 offers.

Congrats on the new Sig 200W box mod!

Reactions: PyroTekRob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread