Sidesho Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I promise to TRY to keep this short - just for berube. If you've read about my thoughts on the 902 cartomizers, you'll know that originally I didn't see the point in a cartomizer but changed my tune after using them them long enough to know they were cost effective and way easier and less messy to fill and use - and very very consistent, drag after drag. So I moved onto mostly using the 902 cartomizer because of those reasons and because I use the LUX battery now. You'll also know I missed a couple of things about the 902 atomizer though. The atty seemed to run slightly hotter (not as hot as a 510 though) and I felt had a slightly better taste with it (part of me wonders if its less taste actually - because of burning hotter). Anyway, I felt the plusses of the carto outweighed any negatives so that's what I mainly use now. Now onto the SideSho cartomizer....
Most of us know the Sidesho atty is amazing for a little guy. I truly think it rivals any large atty including the 902. And its the perfect dripping atty. Which reminds me - pick up a new drip tip for your Sideshow atty, they're great. Even is you're a carto person, these are awesome for testing new flavors. So how's the SideSho cartomizer? Nothing short of amazing. I say this because it has NONE of the negatives I had about the 902 cartomizer. If you love and want the SideSho, but don't drip and want a consistent drag until the thing is bone dry without having to mess with blue foam/straw/spring cart mods, GET THESE. If I had this right from the get-go 15 months ago, I could have saved myself a lot of grief. Oh and you know how some of us moved to 902's just for the larger juice reserve? The SideSho cartomizers appear to take about as much as a 902 carto - which is a little more than a 902 atty! If a tank doesn't hold more than a ml, I don't see the point.
So why do these seem different than the 902 cartos? I'm not sure but they appear to be made differently - forgive me but I pulled apart a 902 and SideSho carto. Hey, Tony.... I'm sticking with my 902 cartomizers on my LUX still, but how about a LR 902 carto built like the SideSho carto - maybe without a sticker. :)

Sethari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Just my 0.02, but I think it would be cool if there were starter kits for the SS & 902 based on cartomizers. I'm pretty much a carto-exclusive vaper (I only use attys when I drip). I carry a little plastic sleeve of MV business cards in my wallet. People often approach me and ask about my e-cig and it would be great if I could just say "Go here and get the (insert name here) kit for a cartomizer-based setup". It would be a lot more user friendly to new users than "buy a kit, then go to the accessories section...", ya know?

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
I just got a Sidesho recently, when it was still atty-only, and I liked it just fine. After getting my first cartomizers the other day, I'm in vaping heaven.

I went all out when I first started and got batteries in white, black, red, & blue, and got several colors of blank carts and several colors of attys. I really like the different color combinations that are possible. But I really like the cartomizers too.

So my question is: will they come out with different colors of cartomizers?

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
will will only probably carry black, white, natural, but we will get various colored wraps sold separately

I just got a Sidesho recently, when it was still atty-only, and I liked it just fine. After getting my first cartomizers the other day, I'm in vaping heaven.

I went all out when I first started and got batteries in white, black, red, & blue, and got several colors of blank carts and several colors of attys. I really like the different color combinations that are possible. But I really like the cartomizers too.

So my question is: will they come out with different colors of cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread