Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesun62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
Ramona, CA
This is kind of a take off of the post from the old social group. I thought it would be fun to show pictures of your collections of PV's and BWB juice.

Here are my little friends

Mylittlefriends.jpg

edit: sorry the pics so big..

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Now THAT is a nice stash dude! If ya got any Casablanca in there feel free to send it out to me along with the Provari. LOL I sooooo wish mine would magically show up before this weekend.

down to my last 8ml of Casa, gonna have to hang on to it for now i'm afraid. a lot of people seem to hurting for it these days.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Nice pics, I'm to ashamed to show mine, just imagine a whole lot less.

all that means is that you are far more sensible than us when it comes to your ordering. I have a lot more juice in those pix than I actually need. You want to see shameful? you should see my entire stash when I throw in all the non BWB stuff I have. Most of which will never be vaped, not by me at least.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Nice pics, I'm to ashamed to show mine, just imagine a whole lot less.

Isn't that like an oxymoron or sumthin? Ashamed of a BWB collection. lol

As you've already found out by now.... It's not the Quantity but the Quality. And you sir (with 11 atties dedicated to nothing but BWB) makes you a winner! :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I guess I'm not a purist. I use the same atty over and over and wash my filler between juice changes. Half a dozen vapes and I'm on the new juice. When the atty burns out, I install my backup and order a replacement. I rotate the same 3 Ego batts and keep my 510 around for specialty juices and backup for the Ego. It's a simple life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread