Status
Not open for further replies.

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
I know there was a thread in other forums for this, but since all my gear is V4L, I figured why not set one up here.

This photo shows (top to bottom) slimchargers, room for more. All my other chargers (AA, cellphone [with which this pic was taken], bluetooth headset, walkyTalkys), my 3 "bins" for batts (one for freshly charged, one for fresh cartos, one for "use me up"), and a bin for quick-grab carto's. Also notice condoms, LED flashlight, mister fitting, knife sharpener, random screw.
IMG-20111123-00085-1.jpg

For context, here's my crap area. Somewhere in there is a partial pack of Camel Turkish Gold I've not touched in 2 weeks. To the left, the grey tubes with white caps.... those are PVC nipples. A 5" x 1/2" will hold one XL w/ carto. The 3/4" diameter I thought would hold two, but its a squeeze; works but too much PITA.

IMG-20111123-00086.jpg

Oooh, I thought this was going to show as thumbnails to let you pick the ones to see. Hrm.....

Last edited:

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Hmmmm.... I don't really have a "base camp" because everything gets stowed in a cupboard except for my everyday-use box of vaping supplies and a power strip with slim chargers. The only thing that stays out at night is the power strip/slim chargers. Here's a photo I already posted somewhere. The little treasure chest is the "everyday" box with two cases, box with extra batteries, box of blanks, small bottle of alcohol and an altoid box with miscellaneous tools. I store the other batteries, juices, chargers, etc. in sterilite hinged boxes and an old candy tin shaped like a circus tent. The takeout container was rejected juices I gifted a while back.

IMAG0068-1.jpg

IMAG0067-1-1.jpg

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Hmmmm.... I don't really have a "base camp" because everything gets stowed in a cupboard except for my everyday-use box of vaping supplies and a power strip with slim chargers. The only thing that stays out at night is the power strip/slim chargers. Here's a photo I already posted somewhere. The little treasure chest is the "everyday" box with two cases, box with extra batteries, box of blanks, small bottle of alcohol and an altoid box with miscellaneous tools. I store the other batteries, juices, chargers, etc. in sterilite hinged boxes and an old candy tin shaped like a circus tent. The takeout container was rejected juices I gifted a while back.

hehehe.....I recognize that latch Lisa......Hobby Lobby! They have great boxes, I just picked one up during their forever 50% off on boxes sale. I have to find some pics....pretty sure I have some...I tricked it out a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread