Show me whats on top of your magneto...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Just got my smoktech magneto in the mail today along with my rsst and a few goodies, and i have to say ... This thing is a lot better in person than it looks on my comuper screen lol . For the price it is an unbeatable mod . The build quality is amazing and all the threads are buttery smooth. The mag switch works flawless and i had no trouble at all setting up a 1ohm 28g coil on a 3/32 ss rope wrapped in 400 mesh. The only gripe i have is not even with the magneto its with the rsst ... W.T.F why is the air hole so small ? Lol . I had to drill it out to 1/16th right off the bat, couldnt even draw from it stock . But after drilling its flawless. The magneto is a lot smaller than i thought it would be especialy in 18350 mode and looks pretty good at full length too. I honestly thought it would have been bigger in diamiter and length but no smok did a good job keeping it small.

Well i am here to say that for under 100$ the magneto and rsst is an amazing combo ! I am impressed .

Well guys i wanna see what you have for toppers/attys for your magneto . I would love to see what it looks like with various attys on it so i can decide what to purchace Next.

Pics of your magnetos please.
2013-08-09 12.41.19.jpg
2013-08-09 12.44.40.jpg
2013-08-09 12.44.58.jpg
2013-08-09 12.46.49.jpg

Also has anyone polished theres ? Would love to see all your setups.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Sorry... no photos, 'cause no camera... but I've been using a MM Short-DID on my Magneto. I LOVE the magnetic switch... every time I fire it, hitting the button is almost as satisfying to my soul as the vape itself. The Magneto is a must have for anyone who can appreciate the "feel" of a button.

For the drool factor, here's link to a Short Did on a Caravela. I need to get me a Caravela one of these days. :laugh:

plastictree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Southern Maryland
Sorry... no photos, 'cause no camera... but I've been using a MM Short-DID on my Magneto. I LOVE the magnetic switch... every time I fire it, hitting the button is almost as satisfying to my soul as the vape itself. The Magneto is a must have for anyone who can appreciate the "feel" of a button.

For the drool factor, here's link to a Short Did on a Caravela. I need to get me a Caravela one of these days. :laugh:

GAH I can't even go to a MAGNETO thread without orgasming over caravelas.......... -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread