Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
grand is where its at. had a mini. didn't last all day into the night, and when you have something that doesn't last all day and into the night, you wind up wanting to use something that lasts all day and into the night. juice wise AND battery wise. I love the grand. Wish I had 2. You can get the mini first, but I think you eventually be buying a grand.

Last edited:

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
most of all, lets say you dont like your reo (craziness) and it can not be corrected (madness and lunacy) you can definitely find someone to buy your reo at pretty much the same price...

this past couple of weeks is the longest i have ever seen a reo last in the classifieds, and that is only because everyone is saving for the woodvil sale that is coming up...

i mean... typically a reo lasts maybe a day, same for bottom fed attys... i mean everything goes insanely quickly...

so you might lose 20 bucks... just pull the trigger...

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
grand is where its at. had a mini. didn't last all day into the night, and when you have something that doesn't last all day and into the night, you wind up wanting to use something that lasts all day and into the night. juice wise AND battery wise. I love the grand. Wish I had 2. You can get the mini first, but I think you eventually be buying a grand.

I had the Grand, in fact loved the Grand, but love the Mini's more. In fact, this week, I've been using the OG Mini's more than the Mini 2.0's that I have. It's not that difficult to swap out the battery, (less than 5 seconds in fact) and the battery case is no bigger than carrying a lighter used to be.

I'm not a heavy vaper, so for me, the OG mini's and the 2.0/2.1 mini's are perfect for me. The Grand didn't feel as comfortable in my smaller hands as the mini's do.

What's awesome is that there's a REO that suits most everyone. What's perfect for me, is not perfect for you. What's perfect for you, isn't perfect for me. :)

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
I had the Grand, in fact loved the Grand, but love the Mini's more. In fact, this week, I've been using the OG Mini's more than the Mini 2.0's that I have. It's not that difficult to swap out the battery, (less than 5 seconds in fact) and the battery case is no bigger than carrying a lighter used to be.

I'm not a heavy vaper, so for me, the OG mini's and the 2.0/2.1 mini's are perfect for me. The Grand didn't feel as comfortable in my smaller hands as the mini's do.

What's awesome is that there's a REO that suits most everyone. What's perfect for me, is not perfect for you. What's perfect for you, isn't perfect for me. :)

I dont know, I think the REO is perfection... and if its not for you, it is for me. :p so go ahead n send em my way

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I dont know, I think the REO is perfection... and if its not for you, it is for me. :p so go ahead n send em my way

Who said the REO's weren't for me - it's all I use - I just prefer the OG Mini REO and REO 2.0/2.1's to the Grand's.

I've got a co-worker who wants to relieve me of one of my four, and I told her "it will be a cold day in hell".....

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS

I have pretty big hands, but I love my OG mini... Getting so much performance out of such a small device is impressive. When I have mine out and about I carry three extra batteries and swap them out every 2-3 hours. On the flip side, I love how big my VV Grand is. Feels like I'm holding a weapon! I can carry it all day and not worry about batteries..and the fire button location is perfect.

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
Who said the REO's weren't for me - it's all I use - I just prefer the OG Mini REO and REO 2.0/2.1's to the Grand's.

I've got a co-worker who wants to relieve me of one of my four, and I told her "it will be a cold day in hell".....

Oh I wasn't trying to say they weren't for you but it was just a general statement, to anyone who comes across this and questions whether to get a reo or not... like i did...

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I have pretty big hands, but I love my OG mini... Getting so much performance out of such a small device is impressive. When I have mine out and about I carry three extra batteries and swap them out every 2-3 hours. On the flip side, I love how big my VV Grand is. Feels like I'm holding a weapon! I can carry it all day and not worry about batteries..and the fire button location is perfect.

You know, I think I might like a VV Grand with the fire button location. I like resting my REO's on my pinky finger, and with the Grand, I can't, but with the VV Grand, I might be able to, since the button is lower.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
You know, I think I might like a VV Grand with the fire button location. I like resting my REO's on my pinky finger, and with the Grand, I can't, but with the VV Grand, I might be able to, since the button is lower.

I'll have my wife test out the VV this evening... She has tiny hands and says the Grand is too big. Although with a VV you may find you don't need to use your pinky since you are pushing in with your index finger and not down with your thumb.

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I have tiny hands and the Grand still beats the OG mini I used to have. I remember balancing the mini on my pinky like you say you do lol. But I can do it with the Grand too, just barely with my index finger, but easily with my thumb. Still, I like the 18650 battery more and more these days. Used a Provari with 18350s for years... SO over the 18350 battery for main PV use. lol. Thats why I be usin the Grand more than anything else these days. & now I got the 18500 tube for my eVic so...... i'm using everything! :p

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I posted this in the other Reo forum, but I just realized this is the main reo forum here (I think), so here is the thread again: (mods, feel free to delete the other one if you wish, sorry):

Hey guys. I started vaping again back in May 2013, and haven't looked back since. I started with a few ego twist batteries, a kanger pro tank, some cartos, and an evod.

I've been through tons of clearos, and now I can't stand them. They are inconsistent at best, and I can hardly ever get them working like I want.

Right now I'm using an MVP2.0, with 2 IBTanked carto tanks. That is the best setup I've found thus far, out of everything I've tried. I have a kayfun lite clone on the way, and I'm hoping for good results.

Basically, I just want a nice, stable mod and delivery device. I want something that will be easy to use, easy to set up, and will deliver powerful, full vapor, with an intense and full flavor.

Should I go ahead and invest in a REO + RM2? I'm seriously considering it, based on all the positive feedback I keep hearing.

very similar situation myself! I made myself wait to make sure I was going to stick with vaping this time before getting a REO and I went for it! Grand and Mini and an RM2 for each. they're not even here yet, and I'm so confident in the better vape days ahead, that I'm seriously considering letting go of my MVP 2 and Pyrex tanks. I don't want to buy any more replacement cartos.

I say go for it- what do you have to lose? and think of all there is to gain.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Bonus is if you don't like the REO, you can always sell it on the classifieds for almost the same price you bought it for.

But I will just about guarantee if you get a grand amd rm2 you will be in love!

I own several mods and I use my REO almost non stop.

This message sent from Mars! Isn't it lovely! Using Tapatalk2.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS

Okay, so I had my wife try the VV Grand with her tiny hands... She could rest it on her pinky, but it was rather awkward. She hand no problem firing it without having it resting on her pinky however.

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
I have small hands; size 4.5 ring, and size small women's gloves. I have 2 OG Minis, a VV, and just picked up a tuxedo Grand a couple weeks ago at a vape meet. At first the Grand felt awkward. But I have no problem now using it like my Minis by resting it on my pinky and using my thumb to fire it. I find the Grand just as easy to use as the Mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread