Should I Be Concerned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ut1205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Chattanooga, Tn, USA
I placed two orders with fasttech. The first one was on 8/10 and the second one was on 8/12. As of today the second order (8/12) shows that it has "Departed San Francisco". Sounds good.

It's the first order I'm concerned about (8/10). Under order status it is still showing in Hong Kong. The status was "acceptance" then it changed to "Processed through sort facility" and now it has changed back to "Acceptance".

Anyone ever have this happen. Should I be concerned? I just read some horror stories on another forum about USPS shipping from fasttech.
:?:

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
I placed two orders with FastTech. The first one was on 8/10 and the second one was on 8/12. As of today the second order (8/12) shows that it has "Departed San Francisco". Sounds good.

It's the first order I'm concerned about (8/10). Under order status it is still showing in Hong Kong. The status was "acceptance" then it changed to "Processed through sort facility" and now it has changed back to "Acceptance".

Anyone ever have this happen. Should I be concerned? I just read some horror stories on another forum about USPS shipping from FastTech.
:?:

will being concerned make it get to you any faster? will not being concerned make it go slower? since it is still in the window of time for a normal delivery why work yourself into a frenzy over any delivery?. to recap, relax - you have a tracking #. when it shows it has been delivered and you still don't have it, then you can be concerned.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I ordered a vamo v3 on June 12 from the (the chrome version) and in a seperate order on the same day batteries and a nitecore charger. Well got the batteries and charger on the 22nd and vamo didn't ship until the 22nd and got it on the 1st of july lol. You'll get it. They send what is in stock as fast as they can.

The only thing that irked me was the vamo said ships in 3 business days when I ordered. Sent a help desk ticket and said they weren't happy with the latest shipment they received or something. I had other stuff I was using so it was not that horrible waiting.

ut1205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Chattanooga, Tn, USA
In not in a frenzy and not going crazy. I have ordered many items from China through E-Bay and received them with no problem. I just thought it was odd that an order that was placed two days later shipped first even though the first order had been at the shipping location two days eariler. Also thought it was odd that it changed status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread