Status
Not open for further replies.

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Hi Esig,

My last one, without any Volcanoes took 8 days, which is pretty awesome. :D (Uk shipping took 13 days without any Volcanoes).8-o I think maybe the volcano is throwing us a bit off. This is my sixth day of waiting, and I decided due to the volcano, I am going to have to be patient on this one.:yawn: Not easy, but we just have to hang in there. I have ordered from three different companies in the past, two different countries, and believe me, EM's shipping is the fastest.

Hi BartS
It's a bummer man I just received a parcel from Heavens Gift in China which was shipped via registered airmail on the 9th that is only 10 Working Days so how can EMS be faster? Thanks for trying to reassure me I appreciate that it's just my hands and throat are itching man:)
Thanks
Martin

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
Hi BartS
It's a bummer man I just received a parcel from Heavens Gift in China which was shipped via registered airmail on the 9th that is only 10 Working Days so how can EMS be faster? Thanks for trying to reassure me I appreciate that it's just my hands and throat are itching man:)
Thanks
Martin

I hope you ordered an indulgence.8-o There are quite a few SA guys that I know off that are eagerly awaiting our indulgences. :yawn:The first to get his has to do an SA Review.:D

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Martin--

I would like you to send to mud

eastmallcs@gmail.com

your order number in the subject line

your real name and your forum name

and your tracking number

and I am sure he will try to help you

he is a nice guy, ask nice --
:)
Thanks Di will do it's just that I want to order some of those 510 cartomizers and the EM Riva before it's sold out and there is a bunch of other stuff too but I first want to make sure I get the other stuff before I place another order.:)
Thanks
Martin

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
I hope you ordered an indulgence.8-o There are quite a few SA guys that I know off that are eagerly awaiting our indulgences. :yawn:The first to get his has to do an SA Review.:D
Yes I did that's why I can't wait I ordered one with all the extension cups extra bats HV atomizers 510 - 901 - 801 and a lot of juice oh yes don't forget the USB Passthru:D I can't wait man.:yawn:

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
Yes I did that's why I can't wait I ordered one with all the extension cups extra bats HV atomizers 510 - 901 - 801 and a lot of juice oh yes don't forget the USB Passthru:D I can't wait man.:yawn:

Same here. I saw a guy that resembled a delivery guy walking down the road earlier. I rugby tackled him on the tar road. :lol: All for nothing. He still did not have it. 8-o I thought the rugby tackle would do the thing. :shock:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks Di will do it's just that I want to order some of those 510 cartomizers and the EM Riva before it's sold out and there is a bunch of other stuff too but I first want to make sure I get the other stuff before I place another order.:)
Thanks
Martin

yes, ok, please allow for the time zones when you are waiting for us to reply to posts emails pm's etc,

we are all over the world here as you know,

sometimes we sleep while you work and play,
and sometimes the other way around,

so always bear in mind that we are a global community ...

isn't it nice to have friends all over the world .....

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Just got this from Health Cabin in China
Dear Customers,

we are going to stop shipping from 29th. April to 2nd. May (BeiJing Time,GMT0800) because of May Day in China.

Is this going to be the case with EM as well Di?:confused:

Thanks
Martin

I am just asking now,

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt for it -----

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
@ Di

Thanks Di just thought the people should know and please don't think I want to be a pain in the backside I really do appreciate everything you and Mud do for us it's just that it's funny that the stuff is not even in South Africa yet and don't worry I understand the problem with the time zones so I always will wait patiently on your answers.:)

Thanks
Martin

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
@ Di

Thanks Di just thought the people should know and please don't think I want to be a pain in the backside I really do appreciate everything you and Mud do for us it's just that it's funny that the stuff is not even in South Africa yet and don't worry I understand the problem with the time zones so I always will wait patiently on your answers.:)

Thanks
Martin

Thanks for the heads up on the hols,
sometimes David does not tell me till like the day before---

yes, i understand, this addiction to vaping and nicotine makes us all edgy and needy from time to time.

I don't think you are a PITA, I like you,
intelligent conversation is always pleasant.

I am sure if you have contacted Rick - he will get back to you as soon as he finds something out for you.

and yes, time zones can really be a PITA sometimes.:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
2010-04-26 20:40:00 MALAYSIA KUALA LUMPUR Released from Customs

Yeaaaiiiiii. Package should arrive tomorrow. :p:D:p:thumbs:

well dammmmm, NINJIAO,

now I have to go hire a physiotherapist to untie all the knots in my fingers and toes and arms and legs- where they have been all crossed waiting for your package to arrive --- hahahhaha
8-o

512px-Contortionist_Ravi_standing.jpg

NINJIAO

Mar 6, 2010
MALAYSIA
LOL thanks de for extensive cross finger. When i got back home. saw my package on my table. Everything was wonderful. The pcc nicely fit in my pocket and everyday use. 1 complete 510 in my shirt pocket. the other spares in my PCC. wonderful. :p

However one of the e-liquid look kinda weird. It has the code SEC, i think is the virginia, It is amber red in color. the other SEC is yellow colour. Will post a comparison picture later tonite. Wonder how would it taste like. lol

NINJIAO

Mar 6, 2010
MALAYSIA
Glad to know you safely received your package. Guess our customs still cool

Yeah. this is my 2nd order without any problem. 3rd order coming very soon. LOL

have your package reach in malaysia yet? once it reach, everything will be fast. Once u saw release from customs. bingo, u will get the package tat day or day after. Cross finger together. :D

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
LOL thanks de for extensive cross finger. When i got back home. saw my package on my table. Everything was wonderful. The pcc nicely fit in my pocket and everyday use. 1 complete 510 in my shirt pocket. the other spares in my PCC. wonderful. :p

you are all set up now -- hahahahah -- enjoy :)

However one of the e-liquid look kinda weird. It has the code SEC, i think is the virginia, It is amber red in color. the other SEC is yellow colour. Will post a comparison picture later tonite. Wonder how would it taste like. lol

yes it should be amber / yellow color ----

it is obviously a mislabeled bottle which got mixed up for you-

sorry, we will happily fix this issue for you...

please contact Rick - customer service ---

eastmallcs@gmail.com

your order number in the subject line

your real name and your forum name

and your tracking number (if you have one)

and I am sure he will try to help you

he is a nice guy, -- ask nice --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread