Shipping cost - Searching Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunce

Jul 21, 2010
Portugal
It's like this, a month without analogs.

Love at first puff, cant describe the feeling. After 15 years smoking from 20 to 60 analogs a day I feel free, sleep better.. ok, everything is better.

I'm from Portugal, Europe, and don't have many options to buy and do some trial and error juices... I buy mainly from Janty France but as they don't have many juices to try and don't sell PG or VG or flavors it's a problem.

I'm searching for suppliers in US who have free shipping... or low cost shipping, can't afford to pay 20 ou 50USD of shipping cost with USPS for a order of 20 or 50USD, whatever.

So, do you know good sites with a low or free shipping cost in US or Europe?

arunce

Jul 21, 2010
Portugal
I would take a look over at Totallywicked theyre based in England and have a pretty wide selection, shipping shouldnt be too bad within Europe, atleast not any worse than buying from france I would imagine

I know them, done some orders from TW, very professional ones.
But their liquids aren't the cheapest around... and shipping costs are huge, around 10 euros, it's signed delivery, wouldn't mind for unsigned as it can be faster.

From Janty France I can get a bottle for 1.65 or 2 euros, and this is a real example.

Last edited:

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Yup. I'm regular client there.
Good supplier with free shipping, its the only one I know.
But most of their juices are dekang, I think, correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes their juices are dekang. Check out FreedomSmokeUSA they have the best quality juice I've tried and the International shipping is ten dollars.

arunce

Jul 21, 2010
Portugal
Yes their juices are dekang. Check out FreedomSmokeUSA they have the best quality juice I've tried and the International shipping is ten dollars.

You know them all don't you? :)

Right now I'm waiting for an order from FreedomSmokeUSA that I did earlier this week and had to pay 12+5USD for shipping... funny thing is that right now they have 10+4USD

Hope their juice is really good....

Last edited:

arunce

Jul 21, 2010
Portugal
FreedomSmokesUSA has special deals often and next time I will PM you and let you know. Last weekend the deal was 120ml of juice for 30 dollars.

What flavor juice(s) did you order?

I like tobacco flavors myself and the Wyatt Earp is awesome.

Right now I'm waiting for:
Wyatt Earp Signature Cowboy Blend - 30ml, 24mg
RY4 - 30ml, 18mg
Tobacco flavor - Mar/Boro Ultimate - 5ml, 24mg
Fireball Pre-Mixed - 5ml, 24mg

I had some bad experiences with dekang tobacco's (have 10 kinds of tobacco flavors around)... hate them all, so I'm searching and buying and trying... till I find something.

When I read about that promotion was too late for me... but will be happy if I get some warning.

Last edited:

arunce

Jul 21, 2010
Portugal
You might want to check with Nicotine Nirvana. They have free shipping. That being said, their website doesn't say whether or not they ship internationally. You'd have to ask them.

Nicotine Nirvana - Joye 510 Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Parts & Accessories

Prices for their hand made juice are a little high. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread