Shawn @ LiteCigUSA is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmohn28

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Iowa, USA
Have to agree with you all about Shawn. My order came in today, but I was missing half of my juice. One quick email to Shawn and the missing juice in now on it's way.

In a day and age when customer service has gone by the wayside, it's nice to know that there are still a few vendors who care about their customers.

Shawn, you have just made a customer for life. Now hopefully I'll be able to order a 510 from you soon?

Dave

TomCei

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Williamsport, PA
Oh sweet! Thanks - that'll be awesome! If my Blu sux (and i'm sure it will from all the other reviews) I will buy from you. Or even if I just want something else - i'm a future promised customer!

I'm goin to Penn Tech. Its also called Penn College (we're a branch of Penn State, so I dont think it matters)

Your awesome Shawn!

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll add our agreement too. Being totally new to e-cigs, we had no clue how they work, what to buy, where to buy, or anything. Going through ALL the reviews, we decided the VX2 probably was the best for us. But we were worried about problems and so forth.

We sent a basic email to Shawn, asking some simple questions. Mostly for the answers, but also to find out about customer service. All over this forum we heard good things, and by golly, we got almost instant replies.

That convinced us, and we bought two starter kits, then some extra atomizers and cartridges. Most Excellent company, and we're very happy with the units. :)

JanH

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
New Orleans
Looks like Figurehead's review got a few of us onto the VX2! He ought to get a permanent discount code...:D

Shawn has been terrific! I've had the greatest service from him and the promptest shippings. I can't imagine ever having to look for another e cig source!!!

When I couldn't get into the old site...because I didn't know about the new site...I started to panic. That's how devoted a customer I've become in one month's time and it's because of Shawn's wonderful service.

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread