SF Area Member's Meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
OK, I'm trying to organize a Bay area meeting, and I KNOW there are more bay area members than have posted in the thread. Including at least one female, and so far this is looking like a Bros night out. So I thought, maybe they don't check the US e-smokers social group.

SO, I'm linking to the thread here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-2nd-sf-area-e-smokers-meeting.html#post86966

Right now we're looking at Saturday the 31st, and I am thinking 4pm, and for location, the Edinburgh Castle pub, since they're e-smoker friendly.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Hey, guys!

I'm bumping this back up. It's time to firm up plans.

Bribri, Phylo, Tedvapor, are you guys in?

I've also got one yes and one maybe from Youtube messages.

And as a surprise, I've got samples coming from Smoke 51 to share. Maybe some other goodies if I can arrange it.

Anyone else? The more the Vapier!

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
Glad to hear the Edinburgh Castle is vape-friendly - it's where my other half has earmarked to watch some Scotland game the day we fly home - if we have time before the bus picks us up!

Do they have the usual cheap, fizzy American beers as well as the UK/Irish type stuff? I'm odd and prefer Coors and Bud, or even better Miller High Life to the crap they brew over here ;)

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
OK, guys, I'd like to hear from everyone who's planning to be there tomorrow.

Tomorrow, 4pm, Edinburgh Castle pub 950 Geary St.: index

I will be bringing all three types of LTv9 compatable batteries and my last remaining samples of at least two of the three cartridges I've tried. The third, Smoke 51, is hopefully arriving this afternoon and will be there if it does.

And from Electronic Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes, e-Cigs, DSE 901, Safe Cigarette, Vapor Guys LLC, the first ten confirmed attendees will receive a free disposable e-cig!

So, PM or e-mail me if you plan to attend.

And see you tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread